The Official Spring Jamboree May 16-18, 2014 Announcement

Lookin like I'll actually be arriving Saturday and staying the whole week.

With a twist. Wife, kid, and maybe even in-laws in tow for the first weekend. Family time, no fishing. They'll all leave Sunday afternoon and then I transition to fishing mode for the week.

Please don't ask me to start the coffee. Going to sleep, or waking up.... It just won't work. I will have to contribute in other ways.

Dudes. Dudes. Dudes.

I got it.

PS-anyone going to the Little J that I can hitch a ride with? I never fished it.

I'm going try like hell to make it. Not sure I can fish, would like to see some of my old friends and meet some new ones. I will be staying at Hemlock CG's. Probably will head up on Friday.

PaulG

Dudes. Dudes. Dudes.

I got it.

Fight ya for it?

I'm joking of course. Just messing with Sasquatch.

PaulG wrote:
I'm going try like hell to make it. Not sure I can fish, would like to see some of my old friends and meet some new ones. I will be staying at Hemlock CG's. Probably will head up on Friday.

PaulG

If you need a ride, let us know. I'd be glad to come get you since Sasquatch won't let me do the coffee thing. :lol:

Hey, if you get up at 5:20am, the coffee is all yours! All you gotta do is get up earlier than me. I'm just sayin' I'll be awake and sober! You going to Mass on Sunday?

Paul, it will be good to see you. Dave and I already have plans to come for you. No, after we do the coffee. GG

Just made a reservation. See you guys next Thursday!

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Hey, if you get up at 5:20am, the coffee is all yours! All you gotta do is get up earlier than me. I'm just sayin' I'll be awake and sober! You going to Mass on Sunday?

I'll be there ad 5:31 and the coffee better be on!

;-)

If you need me to cover for you on Sunday while you practice your sermon, I'd be glad to.

Really coffee will be very important. I will have to leave a note (BIG NOTE) "Please turn on the coffee at 6:00 am"

My concern will be if they can still read the reminder. csoult off the list. Sasquatch we are counting on you man!

dkile wrote:
csoult off the list.
Blame Turkey, and someone that always has a large bottle of Evan Williams......

dkile wrote:
Really coffee will be very important. I will have to leave a note (BIG NOTE) "Please turn on the coffee at 6:00 am"

My concern will be if they can still read the reminder. csoult off the list. Sasquatch we are counting on you man!

Dudes. I got this.

Having never fished these creeks before, What flys are recommended for this time of year? Should I bring my 7wt for throwing meat?

byf there is a thread in the General Forum about the hatches

Murph wrote:
Just made a reservation. See you guys next Thursday!

Murph - Check your PM's.

Will anyone be sticking around for the Monday or Tuesday after the Jam (19th or 20th)? I will be en route to or returning from State College those days and would happily wet a line with anyone who is on the extended Jam Plan.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
turkey wrote:
Goals for 2014 JAM,

3. See if gfen is really as hot as she is in her avatar.

No one can drink that much. :lol:

Heritage,

I'll be arriving on Wednesday at some point. Staying in a cabin with gfen, jdaddy and some other guy. Looking forward to seeing you, it's been awhile. We should definitely get out fishing together while up there.

JasonS wrote:
We should definitely get out fishing together while up there.

Absolutely! It's been WAY too long since we've fished together.

See ya there, bro.

At 7 mountains now. No fishing for me till tomorrow evening at least. So haven't seen streams. But as of 7:30 we've gotten nothing significant as far as rain. Light shower after lunch. Sprinkles in early evening. Hardly enough to make things even damp.

Back