2016 North Central PA Summit 9/30-10/2

Artifishal wrote:
Kelly and I will likely be there again this year. We had a blast last year. Hope to see everyone again.

Excellent. Feel free to sleep inside this time!

Looks increasingly likely that I'll be able to make this for the first time this year. I'm scheduled to be at camp with my Dad the weekend before and into the first part of the week leading up. Probably gonna parlay that into a couple more nights camping in the area mid week then meet you fellas on Friday. Looking forward to it!

I'd normally offer to make my homemade pepperoni bread, but since I won't be home in the days leading up I'll make a grocery/beer run in Galeton for my share of the food and drink.

Haha. We were excited to sleep outside in the tent. We want to use it as often as possible. We would probably live in it if we could.

Swattie87 wrote:
Looks increasingly likely that I'll be able to make this for the first time this year. I'm scheduled to be at camp with my Dad the weekend before and into the first part of the week leading up. Probably gonna parlay that into a couple more nights camping in the area mid week then meet you fellas on Friday. Looking forward to it!

I'd normally offer to make my homemade pepperoni bread, but since I won't be home in the days leading up I'll make a grocery/beer run in Galeton for my share of the food and drink.

I'll believe this when I see it, and yes, that's a challenge Swattie ;-)

Chris, you know there's an outdoor shower back where you camped haha!

I hear ya Andy, deservingly so. It's looking good this year though. My Dad and I go up each Fall...last year we were two weeks off cycle with the Summit. Too far apart to just stay up there, but too close together to realistically get up there twice in such a short time.

Looks to be working out nicely this year though. Tentatively Sat - Weds with my Dad, camp a couple nights and then head over to your place Friday. Shaping up to be a good week in the mountains.

I'll probably be there Wed. PM, by the way.

Sounds good...especially in the event of rain. I'll definitely be in touch when the time gets closer.

Just a bump so that no one forgets ;-) Making my first trip up to God's Country in less than a month. I plan on several trips up this summer, and of course several in the Fall..but none of them will touch this event, as its certainly the highlight of my year.

NCPA Summit is on my calendar. Had a great time last year, can't wait to the fall. Enjoyed everyone I meet while at the cabin.

Squatch...
I've been invited to a camp near Roulette this weekend, first time that far north for outdoor activities...hopefully will get to see some of what y'all have come to love about the area. Don't know how close that is to your place, but it all looks nice on the map.

First day of archery.....

Dang man. I can't hit it right w/ you anymore.

Hit me up, though. I have no problem driving 2 hours to fish.

acesedgley wrote:
Squatch...
I've been invited to a camp near Roulette this weekend, first time that far north for outdoor activities...hopefully will get to see some of what y'all have come to love about the area. Don't know how close that is to your place, but it all looks nice on the map.

Not "too" far from the cabin (it's all relative, isn't it? In the mountains, a 45 minute drive is 'close'). Hope you enjoyed the trip!

Cutting close to my steelhead time but I will try to make it this year.

Tim-you better come.

Dave, that would be sweet! We'd love to have you.

I was telling TR earlier this week, this jam is just the right size. We have a couple guys who really know the area well which allows us to break into small groups and head out to several streams at once w/out ever really overcrowding a stream. And the crowds back at camp in the evening have always been some of the most stand-up people around the forums.

I might be able to make it up this year. I hope so, I've enjoyed this event in the past. Stick to my every other year schedule ;-)

This time I'm hitting slate and oswayo and no one is talkin me out of it :lol:

Wow goin' back to the first year! We'll have to do something cool in 2017 for the 5th anniversary!

Last year was a first for me and I had a blast!!!

Count me in!!!

Back