Paflyfish Jamboree 2016: May 20th - 22nd

This sounds great Les! Thanks for thinking of the raffle.

LES.. to answer your questions about the possible adverse effects of our product White Mountain Insect Repellent on fishing gear. The answer is that in the 14 years we have been making...using...testing...and selling this repellent we have found that it will not effect the finish on fly rods...fly lines...leaders...fly tying materials...sunglasses, etc. As a matter of fact when we were attending Sportsmens' shows I kept a dish of our repellent and in it we kept a length of 2lb tippet and a piece of fly line in it just to answer those very questions. It is however all oil so it could make the cork handle of your rod a bit slippery. So wipe your hands dry before that long cast to that rising fish. Since we sell it in many areas serviced by distributors we can only suggest you can find it at Tractor Supply Stores across the country if you don't win a bottle.
Wishing you all a successful May Jamboree. Jean Lavallee WMIR

Just booked a primitive cabin, so I'll be there Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning. Fingers crossed for early Drakes. Anxious to see you all again.

albatross wrote:
Just booked a primitive cabin, so I'll be there Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning. Fingers crossed for early Drakes. Anxious to see you all again.

:pint::pint::pint::pint::pint:

You should be eager, not anxious, to see us all again.

You can't tell me how to feel Jack. If I'm anxious, I'm anxious. What if I'm not accepted as a peer by my fellow fly fishers? Could be very anxiety provoking. Just sayin...

Well since you haven't posted in so long, maybe you aren't sure of being accepted by your peers. I think otherwise, however.

Moose asked me if you we're going to be there Alby,he's anxious to see you.
I'll be glad to see everyone as well. GG

Will be good to see the both of you.

I am anxious to be there, but eager to be there, mostly.

gee, practicing since the summer for this jam , please let me in!
[color=009900]~~~[/color]

Attachments

• practicing .jpg
    practicing .jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
I'll be there. I'm going to catch a boat load of fish.

Gencon

I see skybay decided to join the ranks of the wet waders. He's learning. Now he can get in a little deeper than normal chest wader height, and reach those few fish that nobody else can reach.

Do note, though, that it's considered courteous to other anglers to leave the shirt on!

Said the guy who is nearly as tall as my waders.

FD with a PI vertically challenged post, I resemble that remark may have to limit your consumption of JBQ lol

Look at it this way, Norm. When I fall in, I fall further and harder. Notice I said when, and not if. It always seems to happen. I should just take the plunge the first day and get it over with.

Offer one up for the water gods.

You should feel sorry for me and offer more JBQ.

A little bit lighter on the rub please.

Surf's up.

Still not 100% sure I can make it, but better than 50/50 now.

Or you run into barking dogs. Will take your suggestion into consideration but no promises, it's not called FarmBQ.
Glad to hear we may be above 50/50

Don't make fun of my height! I'm sensitive you know.

Norm, for about a minute, I was wondering what the heck you were talking about. But then, I remembered the dog on Penns. He was a big dog, too. But I love dogs, so I wasn't worried. Or maybe it was because I was in waste deep water and holding an 8 foot long stick (rod).

Shortly before or after that was when I fell in.

Pat, if I felt you were sensitive, I wouldn't tease you. Afterall, you are probably closer to normal height than I am. :p

Besides, I figured it was OK since I am also too short. I mean, for my weight.

Back