New Flies just off the vise

Ramcatt I can get under your skin. haha I pull your strings and make you dance like my puppet. hahahaha

If everyone is willing to put up $20, that would be a pretty sweet pot to win. Sal vs. Leteras on the fabled Letort. Maybe we can get Skybay to come and put it on video to be viewed over and over again.

I have to say, initially this thread gave me the creeps...a little too much hate. But now, it appears to be just good natured ball busting. I am enjoying it.

Gfen, I know you are going through some difficult health issues right now, but please, please, please...whatever happens, do not lose the witty sarcasm that runs so deep in your veins!

Letera on a serious note do you seriously think trout know what to eat when they are born?

That is totally crap! If that were true trout would never eat pettets in a hatchery because they would be too busy looking for caddis, mayflies, or any other aquatic bugs.

I am still waiting on Ramcatt to post a fly. And no Ramcatt you can't post a greene weenie. haha

Well in a hatchery if thats all the food they are fed they will eat to survive in the hatchery.

Let's see you tie this one...hot dog.

Attachments

• october caddis.jpg
    october caddis.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 3
Ramcatt I can get under your skin. haha I pull your strings and make you dance like my puppet. hahahaha

yeah... you insire me to point out how you are an idiot

honestly i couldn't really care less... at no point have you got "under my skin"

they only thing that mildly annoys me is that you are trying to pass yourself off as a professional... when you have little/no real experience and knowledge... basicly a "snake-oil tyer"

Thats not your pattern. haha On a serious note I am working on some fishable realistics that I will post soon.

Once again Ramcatt avoids posting one of his flies. Who is the snake oil salesman now. It appears to be you.

Exactly they are not imprinted with anything trout eat what is aviable in any environment. They learn what they shoudl eat by trial and error. It has very little if anythign to do with genetic imprint. Trust me nothing in nature looks like your so called caddis flies.

salvelinusfontinalis wrote:
I wish my home water was the Letort. Mine is actually Middle Creek Lancaster County, a goose poop infested stocked trout stream.;-) I just venture away all the time and never fish it :p

ha...I have Gardner's Creek, Tunkhannock Creek, several small brookie streams, and the Lackawanna and Susquehanna Rivers all within five miles of my house, as well as quite a few stillwaters ( I do a lot of warm water fly fishing).

Dear Sir,

I never claimed it was my pattern or that I could even tie something that fancy. You are the expert tyer on this thread so I thought you may want to whip up 5-7 thousand of those. Plenty of guys on here would buy that from you.

Good day,
The Krayfish

ha...I have Gardner's Creek, Tunkhannock Creek, several small brookie streams, and the Lackawanna and Susquehanna Rivers all within five miles of my house, as well as quite a few stillwaters ( I do a lot of warm water fly fishing).

I would love to make that my area of fishing. I have a love affair with the Lack.

Mhanes I know nothing in nature has flash and looks like some of my caddis flies but they work on steelhead and other fish so I tie them. I will be posting some fishable realistics soon. I do tie other flies than steelhead flies. I just get most of my business off steelhead and its what I like to fish for.

Krayfish I am actually working on some fishable realistics now. They are a bit more involved than a 2 minute fly but I will post them soon.

Once again Ramcatt avoids posting one of his flies

you want a fly? buy a plane ticket to IFTD next month

http://www.fishing.leteras.com/about.html

Where are we headed? Our goal for the future is to create an image who's name is synonymous with fly fishing.We will achieve this goal through great customer service, while relying upon our loyal customers.

YouFail.jpg

Look at that chromer. LOLOL

Back