New Flies just off the vise

Leteras wrote:
If the water is that challenging/good I'll have to put it on my fishing list.

Do i hear "Letort Jam 2011"?

Only two people are allowed rods: Sal and Leteras.

The rest of us? Kick back with a beer and enjoy the show!

I'm loving this thread btw.

Attachments

• lt.jpg
    lt.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
SBecker wrote:
edit: Surprised gfen or jdaddy has not posted picture of bodonkadonk for bashing LMAO

Don't make yourself a target...Plus, your fly is a generic, but perfectly natural, caddis larva imitation with proper proportions. These are garish dayglo nightmares that attract dumb fish with flash rather than beguile them by looking real. They are the Redonkadumb to your fly.

So if I was started in a test tube then I would be a stocker instead of wild ??? Gee and all those doc's and cop's said I was wild !

Are SBecker and LRSABecker one and the same?
Wonder what he did to get mods to break the unbreakable-beg,whine,grovel?:}

all of the above !!

Damb sandfly I never knew you were a test tube baby. haha

how else would you get genius like me, by breeding no way..

I guess so. haha

Do i hear "Letort Jam 2011"? Only two people are allowed rods: Sal and Leteras. The rest of us? Kick back with a beer and enjoy the show!

I get the riffles with active fish! :lol:

This I would go see too.....My $$$ on Sal.

knew a guy who used to work the steelie hatchery. Used to take a leak in the smolt tanks every day. I guess they imprinted that as home too.

No......

steelhead.jpg

I would hope your money would be on Sal. If he let someone beat him on his home water wouldn't that be a site to see. haha

Actually I know he can fish, you on the other hand ??????????????????

I wish my home water was the Letort. Mine is actually Middle Creek Lancaster County, a goose poop infested stocked trout stream.;-) I just venture away all the time and never fish it :p

All I have is the Neshannock and the Slippery Rocky nearby. Its ok when you want to get out fast on close water.

I'm going to try to call the Army War College now. I gotta try that section, I'm glad this thread reminded me about the Letort. I miss that stream.

salvelinusfontinalis wrote:
infested stocked trout stream.

steelheads!

I thought stocked trout were still wild trout atleast that is what i have learned on this thread.

Ramcatt dance puppet dance.

i have no idea what that means

you do realize that there are now 18pages of people laughing AT you... not with you

souldn't you be busy tying your daily quota of 4doz junk flies?

Regular trout are raised their whole lives then released as adults in most streams that can't support them through the summer. Totally different than steelhead.

Back