New Flies just off the vise

See what you have done Sasquatch you have awakened the beast when you brought back this thread. lol

Dude this thread got RIDICULOUS after it was revived. I revived it 'cause the MS Paint artwork and stuff was hilarious. There were funny one liners and stuff that had NOTHING to do w/ this feud.

I apologize for reviving this thread. If I knew it was gonna get this brutal, I would have never done it.

I'm just joking man.lol

Geez, all the mods are away at Jams and Fests, and you two knuckleheads unleash the Mighty DKile. Shame on you both.

Pretty crazy. All I can do is apologize for reviving the thread. I feel partly responsible...but had I known the bloodshed that would follow, I would have never pulled the trigger!

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Dude this thread got RIDICULOUS after it was revived. I revived it 'cause the MS Paint artwork and stuff was hilarious. There were funny one liners and stuff that had NOTHING to do w/ this feud.

I apologize for reviving this thread. If I knew it was gonna get this brutal, I would have never done it.

Organic versus inorganic. You tried too had.
OT versus life. BS in OT.

I just tried to relive some hilarious moments, not start the war to end all wars.

SBecker wrote:
You both are retarded, and you're giving a bad name to the mentally handicap.

just in case someone finds this thread someday, this should be edited into the first lines of the first post.

becker sums it up, and does it with proper spelling and only a single grammatical error. that's how passionate he believes.

postscript: this thread has gone through the looking glass of stupid

i blame you

Back