New Flies just off the vise

Ramcatt needs to tie in the dark. Better yet you need to look at his flies in the dark or with blurry eyes. I hear from far away they look half decent. lol

Leteras wrote:
I guess johny utah has never really fished for steelhead. By the way they don't hit beer tabs. They are a way better fish to catch than a 8 inch wild brookie too.

I agree with you 100% Leteras. Nice flies BTW...

Leterass please tell me more about your killer tactics while fishing in trout run nursery waters.

seems like this ramcatt is a troller on forums, i have seen him give other posters trouble in other forums.. needs to be dumped..

Ramcatt has no fishing knowledge or skill so he tries to project his negative attitude on others. Its ok, he must need to compensate for something he is lacking. By the way Ramcatt you are able to fish trout run in the lake. If you knew how to read you could see that. I guess you never made it past the third grade. lol

i'm well aware of the regs... i just really like that picture of you holding the fish in the stream

Please tell me more...
also, can we expect any new innovative caddis patterns for 2012?

snuffysmith wrote:
seems like this ramcatt is a troller on forums, i have seen him give other posters trouble in other forums.. needs to be dumped..

He's been here a couple years, have a few hundred posts and contributes useful stuff on occasion. Think about your profile for a minute.

I might a lurker but I don't come on here to harass the way he does..yeah I'm new...so what ??

Ramcatt you are blind I'm standing in the lake in the picture. Your a garbage fisherman and a garbage tyer bottom line. I'd love to run into you on the stream I guarantee you would be as quiet as a church mouse.

The so what is that you need to see how the regulars react.
So far the battle is pretty funny this time.
Although there is a sneaking feeling they could be buddies or the same person.lol

Letaras didnt you get kicked off the fly tying forum? I remember you. You are quite the spammer.

you're being unfair,who hasn't been kicked off forums.lol

JohnnyUtah wrote:
You are quite the spammer.

That pot calling the kettle black imo!

Johnny Utah you spam garbage pink san juan worms. Tie a complicated fly and get back to me. I have seen your blog its quite comical. So your a comercial tier of san juan worms. What goes into those chenille and thread? Lol

Gets boring when the big boys are away.

I feel a countdown to kaboom comin' on though. Keep at it boys! One of you is bound to flip out!

Its kind of like Bum Fights!

Back