Midge swap

They are nice David, but do they work? You need to make some Green and Silver ones or Green and Black ones for us Eagles Fans.

In the mail, can only hope this one gets there better than the last one I mailed your way!!

Jh

Lol, poor Fredrick

LRSABecker wrote:
Lol, poor Fredrick

My flies are done but now since my car is shot I'm going to have a hard time getting to the post office on time might have to go fedex instead their opened later .

Mr. Flyfish, Flies received.

Dub and Flyfishermanj received your flies. Thanks FF for my winnings!

My flies are ready, but I forgot to take them with me this morning. They'll be in the mail tomorrow.

The package is on its way; let me know when you get them.

By the grace of the fly fishing gods I have shipped my flies they will be there on Monday. I tied zebra brassies

MIke and Fred, received both of your packages.

Just waiting on Tigs and Skiltonian.

Any word from tig? It's going to be warm at the end of next week -- midge fishing might be in order . . .

Skil- Flies received
Tig has contacted me and he sent them out, I would bet they show up tomorrow.

If so, I can hopefully send them back out by next week.

Tig Flies received! Thats all of them, hopefully tomorrow I can start working on getting them seperated and sorted.

What is the thought, if I take the extras and donate them to the Newbie Jam at the end of the month? I am sure the guys that are just starting do not have any midges and probably could use some.

LRSABecker wrote:
What is the thought, if I take the extras and donate them to the Newbie Jam at the end of the month? I am sure the guys that are just starting do not have any midges and probably could use some.

"Just starting out, here's some size 28 flies, now have at 'em!"

;-)

lol nuttin that small

Other then Gfen, who is not in the swap, no one answered my question about donating them to the Newbie Jam. I guess I will roll with it then.

Go for it is better then giving them to the mods i'm sure they don't need any extra flies .

Back