Midge swap

I'd be honored if any of my extras made it to the Newbie Jam :-D

In fact, I'd be willing to tie up a few more and send them to help out if needed; just let me know.

LRSABecker wrote:
What is the thought, if I take the extras and donate them to the Newbie Jam at the end of the month? I am sure the guys that are just starting do not have any midges and probably could use some.

Mike, you had pretty many left if I remember correctly. I tossed all the extras in a pill container and I will allow the Newbie wolves go to town on them.

I'm not sure which extas you are talking about. If you mean the ones designated for DaveK and the mods, I would recommend asking them directly as, at least, a common courtesy. I think they are deserving of a share of the flies for the service they provide which allows for this swapping!
If there are extras beyond that (or if the mods are in favor)...you are the swapmaster...you can decide what becomes of them! And I think your idea of encouraging / sharing with newcomers is a great idea!

David wrote:
I'm not sure which extas you are talking about. If you mean the ones designated for DaveK and the mods, I would recommend asking them directly as, at least, a common courtesy. I think they are deserving of a share of the flies for the service they provide which allows for this swapping!
If there are extras beyond that (or if the mods are in favor)...you are the swapmaster...you can decide what becomes of them! And I think your idea of encouraging / sharing with newcomers is a great idea!

I'm covered. Donate any flies tied for me to a newbie. Pics of each fly submitted would be great though.

Hope to get them out tomorrow, Sorry for the delay. Have had a ton of school work this week.

Actually I am going to take them to the Post office now, hopefully you will receive them early next week.

So are they shipped did you get a tracking # for mine

mine arrived today. thanks for hosting the swap!

Got mine Yesterday! Great Job to all of the tiers!

I got mine today buy aw man tho's Al's rats are the worst I ever seen ;-) To the rest of you nice ties . I tied the zebra brassie's :-D

They probally are bad, lol sorry guys.

I received mine today; nice work everyone :-D

I am lookong forward to tomarow. Still no flies in my mail box.

Got mine yesterday. Very nice stuff!

Great flys everyone! Thanks to LRSABecker for hosting.
Mike.

LRSA,

Sorry bud, I finally answered your PM.

great swap guys - thank you for the flies!

Sweet! Thanks goes to the host!

JH

Back