Annual Spring Jamboree - May 17-19, 2013 - Seven Mountains Campground

So no one misses it. :)

Is it too late to get in on this???

bstone97 wrote:

Bring a tent. You can pitch it outside our cabin.

Phish_On wrote:
bstone97 wrote:

thanks for the offer i may just take you up on that. My tent is huge tho maybe i'll go get a cheap walmart special thats a little smaller then my 20'x11' portable cabin. What date are you goin to be there Phish_On?

If you are tenting, you still need to reserve a tent spot on the campground. It does cost a few bucks, but is pretty reasonable. I haven't called in a while, but I'd assume there's plenty of tent spaces.

This can't get here fast enough, more snow on tap for Sunday.
Groundhog sucks

bstone97 wrote:
Phish_On wrote:
bstone97 wrote:

thanks for the offer i may just take you up on that. My tent is huge tho maybe i'll go get a cheap walmart special thats a little smaller then my 20'x11' portable cabin. What date are you goin to be there Phish_On?

Ill be up Wednesday night.

I got my camper site reserved. Hopefully nothing happens between now and then that will get in the way. I ended up cancelling the trip to the national food show in Chicago that weekend so hopefully work doesn't feel generous and decide to spend the money to send me after all.

A few pictures from the Jambo for y'all. It was great!!! And the snow was a treat especially because it didn't get to cold.

Sorry, wrong event. But I will leave them up here anyway!

Attachments

• Fletch Casting In The Snow!!!.jpg
    Fletch Casting In The Snow!!!.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Fletch Looking Like He Caught Something MONTROUS...just a snag!.jpg
    Fletch Looking Like He Caught Something MONTROUS...just a snag!.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Fletch Thumbs Up.jpg
    Fletch Thumbs Up.jpg
    481.6 KB · Views: 5
Calling on Monday to see if any tent sites are still open... A newbie here looking to get alot of advice and bend lots of ears. Of course tips on how to best utilize what gear I have.

I do believe that The Sasquatch is not available to come to the jam now. It simply doesn't fit into the schedule! I'm terribly disappointed.

Sas, you have it backwards, the jam shouldn't fit the schedule, the schedule should fit the jam!

I wish that's the way it was for this. Everything for the past 2 months pointed AWAY from me being able to make this thing, and I tried with all my might to make this work, but today the last nail was driven and I just had to throw my hands up and say, "It ain't gonna happen for me this year."

I'm really disappointed. I was looking forward to Saturday night a lot. The company, the food, even had my rez. guitar all strung up and ready to go for the Shakey-Sasquatch jamboree. It just sucks donkey.

You will be missed for sure! The trout song just won't be the same with out you. I'm gonna miss the Jam session on Saturday night for sure.

Thats a shame was looking foward to some more banjo this year.

Damn it. I must find a way, at least for Saturday night!

I wonder if I will be there as well. I have every intention, but nowadays, fishing and partying is not a priority. Maybe if my son or daughter or nephews will haul me out.... The drive home last year was so harrowing that I believe I am damaged for life.

Find a way, Andy. Last year's entertainment was the best it has ever been in my opinion. I envy artists like you and Shakey and Brian who can meld your talents into such great fun.

Brian. That was the guy's name! He's not a member on here, is he?

He doesn't post much if at all. He is a friend of Albatross. Great guy, with or without a guitar.

Back