Annual Spring Jamboree - May 17-19, 2013 - Seven Mountains Campground

sorry to hear you won't make it, maybe send pete up north to represent florida!

bikerfish wrote:
sorry to hear you won't make it, maybe send pete up north to represent florida!

Seriously? lol You sure you want that?

Jk Pete

All of the remaining cabins are scheduled for Wends - Sunday.

There are about 10 of us rotating through these cabins Wends - Sunday. Familiar faces such as myself and Gary, along with other stragglers such as JasonS, Csoult, Pn8, Redsun, Turkey, etc. We hope to get all the fishing out Wends - Friday. Or get all the partying out Wends - Friday. Obviously there will plenty of us unable to fish. There will be a lot of kegs. We may do some growler fills for profits going to charitable organizations. We'll have at least two kegorators present. Obviously hop bombs, with the exception of a Victory Headwaters in which proceeds will be donated to cold water conservation organizations. Please note that the fund raising opportunity has no relation to PAFF and is a bunch of guys trying to raise money for non-profits.

The two RV trailers (which are cheap and serviceable) and the park model homes which are really nice are available.

I'm hoping to get there Thursday, and stay until Sunday morning.

Idratherbephishin, lefty Craig, and I will be up Wednesday evening. More hippies to arrive later in the week.

A special request for the Saturday evening music fest. Could Shakey do me the pleasure of crooning this special piece? I caught this piece on the Ondemand channel tonight. Love to hear it live.

zenherper wrote:

wow. i thought you were dead. shoot me an email, I have some beer for you to try.

jdaddy wrote:
zenherper wrote:

wow. i thought you were dead. shoot me an email, I have some beer for you to try.

Not dead, just buried. I sent you an email.

Made my reservation tonight. I'm in! Can't wait...

I'll be tenting it, secured my real estate today. Ready for lots of drinking,eating,and fishing.

We'll miss you at the jam Art. I saw you limping in that knee at the steelhead jam, so I know this is something that needs done. Hopefully you'll be all better to chase big browns next October.

dkile wrote:
Art bummer sorry to hear you can't make this one.

Agreed. I suppose even the "Jam Ironman" has to take a break once in awhile.

I'm hoping to make it,with some luck I'll be there. Sorry to see my old fishing buddy Art won't be there.

Paul G

Hope you can make it Paul

Thanks. Paul, good to hear you will be getting up there.
Pete definately need to make it to a jam. Best time ever. GG

You guys could car pool

Maurice wrote:
A special request for the Saturday evening music fest. Could Shakey do me the pleasure of crooning this special piece? I caught this piece on the Ondemand channel tonight. Love to hear it live.

no problem.

Art, sorry you can't make it, all the best with the surgery.

"Art, reward yourself for having surgery and get a palmtop computer you can Skype with. You will have some laying around time to teach yourself how to use it. We'll bring you in remotely. I hope all goes well. Sorry to hear you won't be there."

To stream the Jam evening by the Skype would be cool, I was thinking about this last year.
Art and paffers can watch the event stream on the Skype LIVE.
Jack can do the camera (or laptop) work …or
:-D

Back