Annual Spring Jamboree - May 17-19, 2013 - Seven Mountains Campground

I'm thinking about heading up on Thursday after work, won't know until tomorrow for sure though. Gonna see if a buddy of mine from work wants to take the ride with me before I reserve anything.

I just booked a primitive cabin today. There might be one cabin left, so if you're serious about inside lodging, you'll want to call ASAP.

That's why I have that other post going. I have no idea how big the 2 bed room cabin and there are no pics on the web site.

Phish_On wrote:
Anyone gunna be there Thursday afternoon? Idratherbephishin,LeftyCraig and i will be up Thursday.

I will be up late Thursday afternoon.

So are all the cabins booked already...

I would imagine all the cabins are gone. The primitive/small cabins sleep 3-4. As long as you don't mind sleepin in the same bed as someone else. I'm gunna bring my tent, an I can always sleep in the back of my van. We are gunna have 4 guys in our little cabin. So it's gunna be a little crowded.

I believe all the small/primitive cabins are gone, not sure about the rest. There will be at least one empty bunk in ours if someone needs in.

Give em a call. I think they may have ONE cabin left as that was what I was under the impression when I booked today. You'd be down by our cabin (71) and there will be some shady characters down there!

The cabins are primitive, but they're a comfy place to lay your head and stash your stuff. Considering not much time is spent in the cabin, they fit the bill and the price is right!

I'm in and the first Jam for me as well.

dkile, thanks for reminding me to bring my Flyers Jersey... :-0

I'm in.
I had one of the best times in 2012 by attending my first Jamboree.
I'll split logs again to help keep the fire going.

if all cabins are gone I may slip in my Jetta :roll:

Attachments

• I may slip in my Jetta.jpg
    I may slip in my Jetta.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 6
Jared I can put my back seats down in my Volvo wagon and you can crash in there if you want ;-) Might as well sleep in a roomy car if you're gonna sleep in a car!

I'll be there.
Probably Thursday evening till Sunday. My first jamboree, and looking forward to it.

Anyone have an open bed in a cabin? Or anyone want to split a tent site?

Andy, thank you,
if you take out your fishing gear from the Volvo this may turn into ***** sleep-in lodge and I can stay for a week. :lol:

Attachments

• take_out_the _fishing _gear_when _you_sleep_in_your_car.jpg
    take_out_the _fishing _gear_when _you_sleep_in_your_car.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 6
I'm in for my first Jam. Just reserved a tent site today. Really looking forward to this!

You'll have fun DC. It's definitely a good time. Pray for good weather!

Reserved a tent site today. Just Friday and Sat nights, which is the minimum I will attend. I'd like to add at least a day or two on either end of that but can't commit to that yet.

There's always a standing invite to a buddy, he's come a couple of years but didn't make it last year. If he's not in, I have a large tent and easily enough room for someone else to crash in.

Looks like my jam trip is nonexistent. I will have a knee replaced the 28 and figure I will still be recovering in May. Damm. GG

gulfgreyhound wrote:
Looks like my jam trip is nonexistent. I will have a knee replaced the 28 and figure I will still be recovering in May. Damm. GG

Art, reward yourself for having surgery and get a palmtop computer you can Skype with. You will have some laying around time to teach yourself how to use it. We'll bring you in remotely. I hope all goes well. Sorry to hear you won't be there.

Back