Annual Spring Jamboree - May 17-19, 2013 - Seven Mountains Campground

There is still a slim chance I will make it there for a day, but it's not looking good.

come on Dave, you already told us your bees died, might as well head east and fish!

LOL!

I bought more, and they are doing fine.

Been so busy and will be busy up through Mother's Day weekend. Someone is coming from Tennessee to pick up the brown calf that weekend. Turns out she was worth way more than I thought.;-)

I may have a break the jam weekend, but I might just take the wife someplace that weekend. She almost deserves it.;-)

Dave, you got Mothers Day weekend. Moose and I were looking foreward to seeing you in Pa. GG

Can't go anywhere Mother's Day weekend because of those people coming up from Tennessee. Actually it's Philadelphia Tennessee. Hmmm

If I get enough done at work next wee, then I will take some time off so it is possible...

If this weren't such a woman haters club, I'd just bring her along.

I don't hate women,so leave me out of your excuses.

Anyone heading up to the Jam early? My friend Jim and I plan on getting there some time Thur and fishing Friday. If anyone is interested in fishing with the geriatric set let me know. Yes, we ill have beer and sandwich stuff. lol GG

gulfgreyhound wrote:
Anyone heading up to the Jam early? My friend Jim and I plan on getting there some time Thur and fishing Friday. If anyone is interested in fishing with the geriatric set let me know. Yes, we ill have beer and sandwich stuff. lol GG

If I do make it, I'll try to be make it early. But I don't know the streams in that area.

Keep in touch, but no promises.

C'mon Dave - do it!

Beer's in the refrigerator downstairs stayin frosty...

Me and my buddy Shane, the dude who lived in your neck of the woods for a while will be getting there Thursday late morning. We'd be glad to fish with you, sir. Gonna be packin' the same recipe of home brew you missed last year.

Boyer

I may arrive Thursday also, dependent on weather.

We most likely will get in afternoon Thur. Driving in from Rochester,NY. PM Boyer GG

Biker, thats a winner. If not Thur,Frida for sure. GG

Phish_On, Lefty_Craig, and I will be up wednesday night. We can all go somewhere together and the sandwich beer deal x3. If your interested send me a pm and we can set it up.

Im off on thursday also. I wouldnt mind getting out there and hitting the water too. I just need a place to sleep in my truck. Anyone have room for an extra truck??

Looking like my jam weekend will be extended by 2 days of vacation. 4 day weekend.

But which side of the weekend I take that vacation is still up in the air, and may be weather/conditions dependent.

Back