Annual Spring Jamboree - May 17-19, 2013 - Seven Mountains Campground

My beer and bourbon is packed. I'll throw some clothes and fishing equipment in tomorrow AM. Hope to arrive at 7 mountains around noon. I'm excited to see everyone and catch some fish.

JackM wrote:
I hope everyone has a safe trip, going up, during your stay, and returning. I wasn't at the first several Jamborees, but have made every one since, for good or bad.

With the increase of attendance, has come increased "issues." Perhaps the most crucial is the amount of noise that can be generated by even a small group. During the campground's quiet hours, we all need to be stewards of the noise being generated. Everyone can have a conversation at a normal tone, so long as everyone else does. But as conversations get spirited, other conversations are forced to raise their level of noise to compete.

I am as guilty as anyone, yet will make the effort to keep any group I am reveling with at a decent level. If the campground owners or managers come by to let us know about noise, please be courteous and spread the word among those around.

I look forward to joining all of you Friday and Saturday nights and Saturday and Sunday mornings.

Jack is definitely speaking from experience on this. :lol:

albatross wrote:
My beer and bourbon is packed. I'll throw some clothes and fishing equipment in tomorrow AM. Hope to arrive at 7 mountains around noon. I'm excited to see everyone and catch some fish.

I like your priorities......... :lol:

I'm with Alby as my beer and bourbon is packed. Leaving now and see you guys this weekend!! Safe travels.

Dave

I am going to be there late tonight.if anybody is still up,please point. Me to the tent area.i am not sure where it is.thank you.

I've got a large can of coffee and an equally large bottle of Jamesons packed. Rods, reels, flys etc ready to go. Hope to be on the road early and fishing by mid morning. Looking forward to seeing y'all.
Safe travels,
Mike.

I was waving as we drove across on I-80. Wish I could be there, but grand-kid's birthdays trump fishing. :-(

I will be up on Saturday at some point and heading out on Sunday...

Does anybody want to go to a bar tonight to watch the pens game?

Waiting on my ride. See you at the fire ring. Bought my license even, don't you know. :cool:

The general agreement this weekend among old time jam regulars.....was that this was the best fishing we've ever had. The stars aligned with respect to weather, water levels, and hatches.

Good pics and reports to follow. :)

Oh yeah, when I saw that weather report, I was jealous, thought probably some of the best fishing since before Sparse Grey Hackle's article.

This was my first JAM and I had a blast. Thank you to everyone that had a hand in organizing and planning. Another thank you to all that contributed to the FEAST on Saturday night. It was great to meet everyone and put names with faces and catch up with the people I had already met. Norm

It was good to see everyone. I had a great time.

Thanks to the guys that helped me match the hatch last night so I could catch my first browns!

I also would like to say thank you for an awesome JAM. My first as well and it was an absolute blast. Like pro4mance mentioned it was good to put names to faces. Already looking forward to the next

I fished 5 days in a row. That tells you how awesome the temps, hatches and flows were.

Another first time jammer here. Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my birthday weekend. Tons of thanks to everyone that helped make it so great.

Back