2017 North Central PA Summit 09/29-10/1/2017

No I'm good, know exactly where it is.
I'm really excited actually! Ain't far away now

That was just for anyone in general. If you need directions, PM me before like, 4pm on the 27th.

I had something come up. Not going to make it

Sorry to hear that, Roger. Hope things are well for you.

Everything is good I will be in Montana

I guess that's better than Potter haha!

This trip isn't close enough I tell ya. I need to get out there in the woods for a few days.

We heard from Skybay...I still can't tell if he's coming or not, but he's angry at Moosehead_Belle for leaving him out in the woods w/ "the boogey man"...hahahaha!

I'll be bringing SS Organic Chocolate Sout again and I'll bring my usual random grap bag of food to share too.
As always I'll have a ton of stuff with me. Anyone needs anything fishing wise, like flies, I got them.

Head keeps drifting to this trip. Anyone got a final count yet on people?

Sal between here, email, and the Facebook page, I'm up to about 10-12 definites, another 5 or 5 mabyes, and several of them are leaning towards "likely". So it sounds like it's gonna be a good group.

I might need to borrow a Fenwick, by the way. Mine isn't gonna be ready by the end of the month ;-)

Scrapple and whisk(e)y here.

Yo 'quatch - what line wt/rod length you wanting to use? I can bring a selection. If you don't mind black plastics, I even have Fenwich Boron-X and the PA limited edition 7'8" 4wt that was designed for a Keystoner whose name slips my mind.

Black Plastic??!!?? :pint: :lol:
You're lucky your bring scrapple! ;-)

My wife (Kelly) and I have our time off approved. We'll be there. We might not stay the entire weekend though. That's up in the air still. We might spend a night at Cherry Springs State Park to do some astrophotography. Looking forward to seeing everyone. See ya soon.

You remember how to get there? Some of us are staying til Monday now, just an FYI.

Hi Andy, I'm planning on being there. Everything is good to go, barring any disasters at work that I can't walk away from. Planning on taking Friday off so I'm not in and out like last year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Good, because I have new metal to jam while cruising the hill country...

Yep. We're good with how to get there. Looking forward to it.

Andy, I've got a vintage graphite HMG756 your welcome to use, I don't think it's ever been fished, you can be the first!

Crisis avoided.
Squatch is the proud owner of a mint FF75.
All is right in the world again.

Back