STLHD JAM 2015 Oct 30 - Nov 2

Heck I'm planning a trip up the same weekend. I ain't caught a steely in 4 years. Yeah the musky bug got in the way. I might run into some of ya.

Welcome aboard Paco. GG

Paco I hope to finally meet you in person

weather report is looking good folks!

I will have Pumpkin Whoopie Pies for Friday morning.

anyone gonna be around thursday night?

Moose and I and Fishwagen and Pro4mance . Avonia? GG

GG I will be there about noon on Wednesday. I have some unfortunate news about another Forum member, but I will let them break the news. Tim don't say anything about the weather to #JinxIt . Art I'm up for all things #Avonia

Looks like plans changed again, and I can't make it Saturday.

And that wasn't Norm's news.

I'll be up Friday first thing. Hopefully weather didn't get jinxed. Was up there sunday, white knuckling through heavy lake effect snow En route. Felt good! Fishing was also quite good. I wouldn't mind Avonia again Friday night, I don't know if that's the usual haunt :pint:

So is anyone going to be wearing any halloween apparel on Saturday?? I thought about getting some clown hair or something to cover my bald head. Figured our fellow anglers would get a kick out of that...haven't got around to it yet though...

Getting close, looking forward to it!

Dan I may have something in the works

I'm working on my darth vader and stormtrooper helmets. definitely maybe reagan or clinton mask? and def a crimson ghost mask.

ONE WEEK OUT BOYOS!

It will change a million times between now and then, but the forecast is still looking good!

We obviously need the rain bad. It varied, but overall I thought water levels were pretty decent last weekend(actually some flow as opposed to pond fishin!) and as Mucka said the fishing was good. We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow, and more next Wednesday and Thursday I believe. Hopefully the leaf hatch isn't too crazy! It was bad on Elk last Sunday but not really an issue elsewhere.

Hurricane PAT is going to bring the steel in for us!

Hey Guys...already talked to Norm (pro4mance) earlier this week but have had a chance to post. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Jam this year.

I bought a new drift boat and was trying to schedule the pick up (in Michigan) on the Monday following the jam. Unfortunately It won't be ready until Friday and can't afford to be away from home 2 weekends in a row. So something had to give.

Sorry I was looking forward to seeing you all and hopefully getting some Erie Chrome. hope you all do well this year.

Bummer! GG

Ok. Well you'll just have to make it up by giving us each a ride!

Just looked at Uncle John's web cam, it's dark so I couldn't see anything.
On a positive note the sun will eventually come up.

On a negative note, the sun is up and the rain did nothing!

Fishwagen wrote:
Hey Guys...already talked to Norm (pro4mance) earlier this week but have had a chance to post. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the Jam this year.

I bought a new drift boat and was trying to schedule the pick up (in Michigan) on the Monday following the jam. Unfortunately It won't be ready until Friday and can't afford to be away from home 2 weekends in a row. So something had to give.

Sorry I was looking forward to seeing you all and hopefully getting some Erie Chrome. hope you all do well this year.

Hey FW, maybe I can pick up your drift boat for you and [d]hide [/d] keep it for you.

Good thought FD. Your Michigan bound shortly. GG

Back