Quill Gordon Summit (NCPA Jam) April 26th-28th - 2013

And Coty-great message. My dad came w/ us last year, he's not a forum member. He fit right in, and had a blast. I would never open my camp up to people I didn't believe were upright folk.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
And Coty-great message. My dad came w/ us last year, he's not a forum member. He fit right in, and had a blast. I would never open my camp up to people I didn't believe were upright folk.

Actually, after the fishin', later at night, not many in that crew will be able to stand very upright....but you'll have that. Have a great time.

Squashy,
I will donate 12 quill gordon flies (nymph,wet,dry,spinner) for a raffle if you can pick up here. will have plenty of flies for anyone needing them along with a few maps of where some good hatches occur.Might have a few give aways for new people stopping in from the summit.

Sandfly if I come, I will make sure I stop in and pick up some QGs.

sandfly,

If it's anything like it was last year. You might want to change those QG's to March Browns and we'll make it a point to stop in the shop to shop.

will well stocked as squashy knows. wish i could get out fish to, but I am the only employee here and shop is open on weekends. if any one is staying up for mon. tues. i can go fishin. i have xtra rooms at 5.00 too.

This sounds like a good time. I would like to attend, but the date is to far in advance for me right now. When it gets closer to the date i will be sure to let the Squatch know.

I wish I could stay up for Monday! Ain't no way though, not with taking the whole day off on Thursday.

Sandfly's place is stocked up though on what we'd need. I suggest that if you find yourself needing anything for the trip (flies, other terminals), you wait and buy them up at his place in Ansonia. 1-help a PA FFer's biz out, and 2-Sandy knows the local waters REALLY well, and he can give you a clear picture as to what is going on for the weekend.

Just don't expect a quick stop ;-)

After thinking about it today at work, you can count me in. And possibly count idratherbephishin in also. I'm his boss an might be able to swing both of us getting off.

Behave, its The God's Country.
No greasy cooking.
:roll:

Attachments

• God's Country.jpg
    God's Country.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm going to make a point of showing up for at least one day. Here are several beaver ponds I found while deer hunting this past weekend. I would be willing to take 2-3 guys up to these ponds the first day. If you know where these are please keep it to yourself. No roads along these ponds. As I was hunting I thought if I shot a deer here it would be a real pain getting it out. Especially if it was across one of the ponds!

Brad that would be sweet. I will be up on Thursday, AM. If you're free, I'd love to do some serious small stream fishing like this.

Just kidding, I probably won't be there until Thursday evening.

Maybe we can do early Friday before the rest of the crew arrives, Coty. I feel like once everyone's up there, sticking together is the most fun.

I'm up for anything.

I'm in, but again, I'll probably stay at my cabin. And Sandfly, I'll probably be there on Monday and Tuesday.

Back