PAFF 2017 STEELHEAD JAM: 26-29 Oct in Erie

Looks like Moose and I will be there,at least for now? GG

Art, if Moose begins to waffle, tell him that I am still holding his crock-pot hostage.

PM sent. I think he need an on going stone busting trip. Rally the troops. GG

gulfgreyhound wrote:

I think he need an on going stone busting trip.

GG

It's what I do.

This steelhead season on Erie tribs will be good, you just have to be more pools selective and watch the water temps.

Attachments

• Elk Creek 2017.jpg
    Elk Creek 2017.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 4
I have never fly fished for steelhead; however, I have little free time that weekend. Are you all planning to meet at Folly's End Campground on Saturday morning the 28th?

We're up for that.. Roll Call? GG

I will be a Folly's End Campground early Saturday morning. If anyone wants to instruct a steelhead rookie, you would be welcome.

Oh no, another hobby!

Roll Call:
Gulf and Moose PM. Thur to? Next

FYI: https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USPA0614:1:US
Maybe?? GG

great weather forecast GG. i'm still hoping to get up, but my wife's birthday is on Friday.

It would be great to see you and your crew,Alby.
GG

Art, Friday morning is still unlikely for me, and you already know the reason. Afternoon might be OK. Morning is no out of the question, just doubtful. I should know tomorrow.

Send me all of your contact info in and email, and I will contact you.

In any case, I'll be up on Saturday, and after that I'll play it by ear depending on your schedule. I do have vacation time available and am getting caught up around the farm. Not quite ready for winter yet, but close enough. ;-)

Note to self. Buy a license this week.

Oh yea. Should get some rain this week which will bring them in.

Ok folks, I have some bad news/good news. Whether the news is good or bad is relative. It is good for me and my family.

Due to a recent development in my employment I will be unable to make it up this weekend. It’s actually a good thing for us.

RickinPa and our friend John will still be heading up.

I am already planning a weekend to head up in December. I will let you folks know

Moose and I will be there on Thur. pm. Staying till Sunday maybe longer depending on the fishing.

Anyone contact Follies about using their shelter as a meeting spot on Sat.? Time ? GG

Art I'll call them today

Back