Newbie / Rookie Fly Tier's Swap

sipe wrote:
Did I miss the address for sending flies? I looked back a few pages but came up empty.

Sipe

Check your PM's

Dave

Almost done mine. Will post pics when I'm all done and should have them in the mail Saturday. Dave can you PM me the address?

I need the address also. Is it 12 or 24 flies I'm in the middle. Norm

I'm only sending one pattern. Prolly 13 or so so that the organizer can keep one or two extra. Sipe's latex stone!

Martin and Norm

PM's sent!

i also have finished,and ready to mail.send address .my second fly is a caddis larva.
hook-tiemco 2457 size 12
body-green dubbin
ribbing-small gold wire
thorax-black hairs ear dubbin

this has been a lot of fun to do,i look forward to more swaps later.i hope you guys have good luck with my flys

Latest date on the status:

1. J55tyger88 Muskrat Nymph and Triple Threat Caddis - Done and Ready to mail

2. Stagger_Lee Frenchie and WMD Hot Spot Nymph – Done and Ready to Mail

3. DJS12354 Chartreuse Midge and Bead-Head Soft Hackle (CDC & Elk to follow) Done and Ready to Mail

4. Rolf Soft Hackles Received Nice looking ties, too.

5. Mic Olive Wet Olive Wet and Caddis Larva ready to mail

6. PhiendWMD Olive Wooly Bugger and Sulphur Comparadun ? – One Down, One to go

7. Sipe Sipe’s Latex Stone Ready to Mail

8. Martin0206 Loop Wing BWO Emerger and Mercer Caddis Pupa

9. PAgeologist Tan Elk Hair Caddis and Flashback Pheasant Tail Done and received

10. Pro4mance - Sounds like halfway?

11. Militades Halfback Nymph and Pink Squirrel – One Down, One to go

Flies were sent out thursday. Should arrive by sat. no? Let me know when tgey come in.

I'd place more of a bet on Monday. For some reason mail seems to take a day longer than you would expect.

I've got the comparaduns done. I'd like to retie one or two though. I'll be ready to have them out on Monday, just need to know where they are going.

Roger that Dave. Monday then.

J55tyger and Stagger_Lee

Flies arrived in the afternoon mail.

Dae

phiendWMD wrote:
I've got the comparaduns done. I'd like to retie one or two though. I'll be ready to have them out on Monday, just need to know where they are going.

Phiend -

PM Sent.

Nice. All accounted for? In one piece?

J55tyger88 wrote:
Nice. All accounted for? In one piece?

Everything was intact. Crazy day yesterday, so I did not open the containers. You have those well sealed!

My flys are finished and will be in the mail tomorrow. I did 2 different flys, posted the first recipe already. Got a little creative on the second fly not sure what it's called so.

Norm's Blood Nymph
Hook : size 12 nymph
Bead : 1/8th tungsten, Blood Red
Thread : Red
Tail : Black Micro Fibets
Body : Medium Shrimp colored vinyl rib

pro4mance wrote:
My flys are finished and will be in the mail tomorrow. I did 2 different flys, posted the first recipe already. Got a little creative on the second fly not sure what it's called so.

Norm's Blood Nymph
Hook : size 12 nymph
Bead : 1/8th tungsten, Blood Red
Thread : Red
Tail : Black Micro Fibets
Body : Medium Shrimp colored vinyl rib

Looking forward to seeing this one. Should hit by Thursday

I will have mine in the mail tomarow also.I'll be trying these swap flys out in the leigh high,at rockport next sat,will let you's no how we did on sunday.looking forward to the next swap.

Back