Newbie / Rookie Fly Tier's Swap

Whatever u guys agree on I'm good!

Dave I don’t know about others but if you can find someone blind enough to sell my flies too, have at it. Otherwise please keep them.

Okay, Guys!

Flies are sorted and will be in the mail tomorrow!

Nice! Cant wait to see everyones ties!

Flies were mailed out today. Please let me know when they arrive.

Thanks to everyone who took part and also to those that encouraged and helped us.

Dave

djs12354 wrote:
Flies were mailed out today. Please let me know when they arrive.

Thanks to everyone who took part and also to those that encouraged and helped us.

Dave

Dave thanks a LOT for hosting this. I know how much work it can be. Thanks again.....

Flies are here! Nice job everyone. Could have used some of them today on the stream. Thanks again to DJS for hosting and taking care of business.

First to report in!

No need to thank me for hosting. I enjoyed it!

J55tyger88 wrote:
Flies are here! Nice job everyone. Could have used some of them today on the stream. Thanks again to DJS for hosting and taking care of business.

The box of flies arrived today. After looking them over, it looks like I was the only “beginner” in this swap. VERY nice flies. Dave the packing slip was a great extra touch. Thanks!

Rolf wrote:
The box of flies arrived today. After looking them over, it looks like I was the only “beginner” in this swap. VERY nice flies. Dave the packing slip was a great extra touch. Thanks!

Rolf

As I received the flies, I started to feel sorry for everyone when they got mine....

Glad you liked the "packing slip" - I thought it would make a nice reminder of who tied what. That way we can put in requests for the most successful patterns after we fish them! :-D :-D :-D

Wow ... just got home from my trip and received the fly's and they all look good. Dave .. thanks much for hosting and beginners my arse ....

Got my flies yesterday. They look great. I see alot of patterns that I will be adding to my boxes. Thanks Dave for hosting this.

Got mine today, Yinzer postal workers drive slower out this way. Flies look great thanks to everyone and Dave for hosting. The packing slip was way more then I thought it would be.
See Yinz at the JAM

just pic up my flies at p.o.. really nice flys ,I hope to get them all wet real soon.Thanks to all that tied.

mic wrote:
just pic up my flies at p.o.. really nice flys ,I hope to get them all wet real soon.Thanks to all that tied.
Translation: Put in trouts mouth. :-D

Thanks Dave for organizing this. Everyone's ties were really good and I plan to put them to good use this weekend.

Thanks to everyone that took part and to all our mentors, both those that directly lent us instruction and also to those that display great ties that inspire us to try and come close to duplicating what we see.

Back