New Flies just off the vise

Attachments

• slammerwant.jpg
    slammerwant.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 6
LMAO

Brookiebuster your thread wraps are sloppy and the hook is too small you need to tie it on a turtle hook. haha Also Ramcatt has yet to post any flies. Could it be that he is only a one line act that has used up all his material?

Leteras wrote:
Brookiebuster your thread wraps are sloppy and the hook is too small you need to tie it on a turtle hook.

Ohh I know the tuna hook wouldnt fit in my vice. I had to hold it.

all the great tuna ever caught.... were caught on glow in the dark egg sucking caddis

Ok. You call that a photoshop...Look at this puppy. Using Paint. Oh ya...Leteras, I edited your fly digitally so when you look at it, it looks like there's more snagging gap (because I stretched it). Here is the diagram of a steelhead about to get snagged. :)

Attachments

• Large1.jpg
    Large1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 4
gaeronf wrote:
Ok. You call that a photoshop...Look at this puppy. Using Paint. Oh ya...Leteras, I edited your fly digitally so when you look at it, it looks like there's more snagging gap (because I stretched it). Here is the diagram of a steelhead about to get snagged. :)

First rule of paint job is it should speak for itself ie

tl;dr

Gaeronf you must be a great snagger from way back. You have your system drawn up. Now I know how you catch all your fish. All the fish better cover their backs because you are coming for them. I bet you make fish look like pin cushions.

jdaddy wrote:
gaeronf wrote:

tl;dr

Now, what do you mean by that?

Leteras wrote:
Gaeronf you must be a great snagger from way back.

From way back? Oh yea, that must be. Because once you get to my age, all you have time for is hook and bag, hook and bag...

You know I'm just busting balls right? haha

Oh no. At 14 years old, I have been perfecting the art of snagging since I was in the womb. I'm a mean snagger. :p

gaeronf wrote:
jdaddy wrote:
gaeronf wrote:

tl;dr

Now, what do you mean by that?

Words. Too many.

Oh, ok. Next one I make will look professional, I promise...Thanks for the pointer.

gaeronf wrote:
Oh, ok. Next one I make will look professional, I promise...Thanks for the pointer.

Your paint was fine. The drawn out explanation was not needed. It sucks the hilarity. Let your art speak for itself.

Now you see how many words you have made me use?

Haha epic paint, Gaeronf.

Wow your photo shop pictures look so professional. I am shocked Pixar has not called you yet to animate their new Disney movie. Well done.

I'm not old enough. I've got the contract, just have to wait till I'm 18

Back