New Flies just off the vise

Sorry if I would rather catch a 10 pound steelhead as opposed to a wild 6 to eight inch brookie. I am just not into wasting my time on minnows. Also it dose not mater if the fish is "wild" or stocked. If you know how to fish you can catch them. Trout are not very bright and if you have what they want and present it to them they will take it. But if you are one of those "dry fly only purists" I could see why a wild trout might outsmart you.
at least i know ill never see u on the stream.

Attachments

• salmmernotwant.jpg
    salmmernotwant.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 4
Darn them albinos!

This thread has the potential to get real good I believe.

Also it dose not mater if the fish is "wild" or stocked.
guessing you have never fished for educated ones.

Jimmy,

You strike me as one of those fluffy dry fly types. You probably like to fish the WB in the fall and hit tiny BWO blanket hatches. You are wasting your time on those tiny / stupid wild trout. Anyone can catch those.

You think one of those wire caddis larva in a #10 would pass for an olive emerger? I'm trying one this fall while the chrome domes jam up the tribs.

personally i love a sz14 4x strong mustad scud hook that glows in the dark for all my technical presentations... heck i don't smash barbs... in fact I'll be copyrighting a new double barbed hook this fall... the product launch will be at the port-a-johns by the stop sign hole

You're putting a stinger hook off of the back of those I hope.

I was going to suggest those,Krayfish.
I change all the hooks on my saltwater lures to size4 short shank stinger trebles.
Put a little coil on one of those ,lob cast it out and YANK,YANK,YANK it back and you will hook fish somewhere and be able to brag you never lose any of them suckers.

yeah... its a trebble
and it glows in the dark
super cutting edge and mind blowing
if this thread gets deleted, its because this is so advanced and i should be talking about it

it was featured when i bought a sponsor table at the bi-monthly southeastern regional of the western central state 4h meeting.... so you know its legit

Fresh off the super vice just for the paff goon squad. This fly WONT be in Fly tyer or any other mags because I got it copyrighted and them cheap fools wont pay me enough.

Attachments

• fly.JPG
    fly.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 5
Guys you pick the stretch of water to fish. It dose not matter what water or species of fish. If you are a good fisherman then you will catch fish. Not rocket science here. Also Ramcatt I have yet to see you post a fly on here. Maybe you only fish flies from Kenya. I hear if your lucky you can actually get them wet before they fall apart. I just came up with a new fly its called the "Ramcatt". It has puppet strings attached to it and I can pull the strings and actually make it dance in the water like my puppet.

i didn know punctuation and technical silliness matters on a fishing forum......and i personally dont care you all are just a bunch of trolls who have nothing better to do but critisize why dont you look at all the problems in your personal lives before attacking people here (that is why you come here isnt it?) to learn about fishing or is it to escape your tragic lives?

Flipnfly if you haven't figured it by now-we are just having fun with this -on both sides-otherwise this post would have long since disappeared into cyber space.
You seem to be the only one taking it seriously so instead of giving us advice-lighten up .
Of course you could be joking also-in that case-good one.

some good humor there and that is one thing even fly fisherman mag. admits is lacking in our sport.

Here are a few from tonight. I call them the killer egg sucking caddis. See the steelhead thinks that its a monster caddis running off with some of its eggs so they try to kill it.

note: C&R concious. I covered the barb up ;-)

88027ecc2094__1311640053000.jpg

heres a few more

nice-I like the choice of colors .

wow... the range of patterns is mind blowing
be careful in a jealous rage, someone might sue you for copyright infringement

hey Leterass... you seeing what this kid is throwing up?
put him on pro-staff... like right quick

waaaaaay ahead of you. Ive got a patent attorney in new york and he says hes pretty sure no steelhead or anyone else has anything quite like these. He says I made his job easy for once, hence all the color combos.

Back