Jam food

Heritage- No problem. This is fun for me. I might even make up a voting sheet to crown the first annual 'PAFF Chilli Cook Off Champion' maybe even a little trophy will be made. Who knows. I can't to cook an taste everyone else's food.

TTT

Still in for the chili, probably not bringing any kebobs. Gonna put all the meat into the chili. :-D

Boyer

MattBoyer wrote:
Still in for the chili, probably not bringing any kebobs. Gonna put all the meat into the chili. :-D

Boyer

Smoked meat? ;-)

tocar wrote:
MattBoyer wrote:

Boyer

Smoked meat? ;-)

Product. ;-)

Boyer

Back to the top! Anyone else intrested in bringing food or chilli? It seems we are in need of some sweets. I'm gunna be bringin brownies. Another cookie or cake would be perfect.

Phish I'm gonna be bringing at least 3 different kinds of cookies 1 or 2 baches each.

My wife just offered to make some cookies too...Oatmeal Chocolate Chip most likely.

I am baking a large cake in the shape of the green drake. Of course, I am not, but maybe a half a pack of fig newtons or something if anyone is really hungry. I will have refreshments to share and will let anyone bum a smoke if they want.

JackM wrote:
I am baking a large cake in the shape of the green drake. Of course, I am not, but maybe a half a pack of fig newtons or something if anyone is really hungry. I will have refreshments to share and will let anyone bum a smoke if they want.

But what about ice? ;-)

Boyer

Anyone needs ice, come see me I'll have coolers full.

what more does one need?

Attachments

• jebus.JPG
    jebus.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 3
gfen wrote:

what more does one need?

Ummm, smoked meat product?

Boyer

Looks good G

Even titled the pic right

Nutella, peanut butter an fluff? That's what I'm talkin about!!

Back