Catskills JAM: Need some info / help from attendees

So what you're sayin is "darlin I love ya, but give me park avenue"?

Wait all the rooms at the Carpa are gone?

Opps I guess I waited to long!

SN you think they will let me set a tent in the parking lot?

Capra still has 6 rooms left. If you haven't booked, please do. If you are looking for a person to split a room cost with, post it on here and you should get some takers. I think Brandon needs a roomie.

If they do book up before you get to call, they have a spare storage room that they'll put a roll-a-way bed in for you. CHEAP too.

Stop stalling and get a room reservation set up!

sight_nymph_17109 wrote:
If you haven't booked, please do. If you are looking for a person to split a room cost with, post it on here and you should get some takers.

Do you really think anyone in there right mind is crazy enough to share a room with me?

I don't think my friend will make it, so I'll be looking to split a room. How much are we looking at?

$55-65 per night. Divide by 2 and that's your per night cost to share a room. Tough to beat that price.

I get up at 5:30 am every morning to do P90x in my boxers.....Do they have dvd players or will I have to bring one?

Just pump it out in the parking lot.

Alpa,

Just bring money for poker. I can't imagine you're any good.

Wsender, you're an engineering student, thus have natural poker skills, so I don't mind if you sit out.

haha, oh man, poker, i'm sooooo in.

I love going up to hustle kids at Turning Stone up here in NY. It's the only 18+ poker room around, so it's easy to clean house. Some kids watch the WSOP on TV and think they know it all. All they know how to do it blow mommy's money. I usually walk away much better than I sat down.

The only downfall to the 18+ gambling halls is that it's a dry establishment....

I started college the year after moneymaker won it.

It was a money press.

Who said anything about me playing poker? I havent played cards since high school.

Just make sure you have pumpkin beer!

I'll make sure I bring you a couple Delaware dry flies!

haha, oh man, poker, i'm sooooo in.

Thank God. Maybe we can get this game out of the muck and up to a decent limit. Sight wants to play $.25/.50 limit. How can I pay for my trip that way?

Should I bring my chips?

you bring chips, I'll bring pretzels.

Back