Catskills JAM: Need some info / help from attendees

jerseygeorge wrote:
The Weiner Dog Story: Short Version

While packing my gear for the JAM senior citizen neighbor lady walks down street with leash in hand. Dog is lost. I hear barking, get trusty black lab Nixie to help in recovery. Weiner dog has cat in tree. Cat sees two dogs, jumps about 12 feet down, Weiner dog takes off, black lab is very confused. JG takes lab through a series of backyards, weiner dog has cat in another tree. Weiner dog is not cornered, and seems calm, JG reaches over, pulls him towards me, he latches onto my forearm, sinking teeth all the way in, blood, etc, and shaking. JG does not let go, and conttinues recovery of weiner dog with left hand. Now left thumb has three puncture wounds and is bleeding worse than forearm, JG still not letting go. JG one tough dude. Weiner dog has one defense and pees all over JG.

Give weiner dog back to neighbors. Their cat died, they got 10 year old rescue weiner dog four days ago that they just discovered likes to chase cats! JG not angry, sometimes you have to take one for the team. JG happy he did not get hit by car.

Senior citizen neighbor bakes pennsylvania plum cake for JG. Very good.

[color=FF0000]SCORE:

Weiner Dog 1
Jersey George 0
[/color]

OK time for more pics of the talent.

Well George, at least SOMETHING was biting up there...:lol:

Hilarious. I love it. :)

Benny thinks you should have let your lab assist in treeing the cats. It's almost as much fun as fishing.

JG,
Hope you heal up quick.

Attachments

• jerseygeorge.jpg
    jerseygeorge.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 7
JD-

That picture says it all. You gotta FEAR THE WEINER DOG!

JG

As the bad as the fishing was last weekend, it's a good thing you guys didn't plan the jam for this weekend.
The main stem is running at almost 50,000 cfs at Callicoon right now.
The big D is certainly a river of extremes

Back