Catskill JAM 2011, August 12-14, 2011

I am in as well, who's bunking with me?

Looks like we'll be drawing straws for that one. LMAO

I am looking for a roommate for the weekend. When are you heading up? I am trying to do Thursday thru Sunday.

I am newbie to the Delaware.

Thanks

Rick

krayfish wrote:

brokeback-mountain.jpg

Actually, I think Larissa and Rowjimmy are friends now, so you'd be safe bunking with him, Rickinpa.

wow.

moving on...

krayfish - that nymphing trip up north still on? If so when is it scheduled?

Rick,
I may split a room or fly solo due to the dog and amount of crap I'll be carrying along. Give me a few days to look at the finances.

gfen,
Jimmy hasn't given a definite answer yet. He has fear of commitment.

trowpa,
Nymphing the Esopus might still be a go but I Brandon thinks the gorge on the Neversink may be better. It would be 45 minutes closer and the water should be nice and clear.

Raffle stuff just got delivered. 2 Simms shirts, 1 Sage shirt and a Redington 'hoody'. NICE.

Cool - esopus or neversink - never fished either. Long as there is a subsurface wading contingent i'm in!

gfen wrote:
krayfish wrote:

brokeback-mountain.jpg

Actually, I think Larissa and Rowjimmy are friends now, so you'd be safe bunking with him, Rickinpa.

Why are you even involved with this thread? You know you are not going, and shouldn't you be dabbing the drool coming out of your mouth right now?

krayfish wrote:

Because people will be fighting over wanting to bunk with me?

I know that's what you mean.

People tend to think I am decent guy off the board i'll be dates confirmed. Who wants to be my roomie?

I will room with ya, that way we can car pool as well such you live 10 minutes away and split gas.

I have my room and split, etc so you ladies have to fight amongst yourselves.

IDK, I could see gfen at this. Large degenerate contingency.

Food planning is critical.

trowpa wrote:
Cool - esopus or neversink - never fished either. Long as there is a subsurface wading contingent i'm in!

You can definitely pick up a few things from B. If nothing else you will be all set with psychedelic stone flies for steel next year. Esopus is simply bad *** but it blow mud out of the portal so often it can be a #OOPS#.

jdaddy wrote:
I have my room and split, etc so you ladies have to fight amongst yourselves.

Food planning is critical. [/quote

This should be called degenerate jam imo

jdaddy wrote:

awesome degenerate contingency, probably no money to be spared. one never knows. the future is unknown.

Jimmy,

Kramer will split a room with you but you have to share your chicken McNuggets

gfen wrote:
jdaddy wrote:

awesome degenerate contingency, probably no money to be spared. one never knows. the future is unknown.

I'll float some action on your attendance. 3:1 no show...

3:1 isn't even close. 50:1 says that gfen doesn't drive out of the county to fish.

A side note for the nymphers, just spoke to the tour guide Brandon. He's thinking of meeting around 6:30 in the AM on Friday for the hike into the gorge. Getting up early will be tough for 2 of you in particular (starts with the letter J). Due to the heat, the hike and possible water temp issues at that time of the year he wants to get things rolling early in the cooler part of the day. I'll be at the Circle E enjoying pancakes and wishing that I could have joined you guys... not.

Back