Any info on upper delaware? 4/23/15

I think enough to make the pavement wet...that's about it. Cooler nights on the way will definitely help. Extended forecast only shows chances for showers, no real rain events.

Dennis from Catskill Flies posted that he spoke to officials and flow will stay the same until 5-22 or 5-23. They may release for the holiday weekend / start earlier than June 1st. The shock to the system and barrage of slime will make that weekend unpleasant at best. We will see what transpires.

Several PAFF members will be at WBA this weekend. Introduce yourselves.

I'd love to meet some PAFF'ers. are people gonna get together one night at a bar or something?

I fished up there 5/6 to 5/8 -- floated the main stem. Did okay by nymphing the fast water. I put-in at soaring eagle by Kellams bridge on Friday and was greeted by 3 or so decently sized dead rainbows. The heat has definitely been taking a toll already.

We will be at the West Branch Anglers from Friday to Monday in a couple of the cabins. Look us up. Will be driving a black Jeep of some sort. Probably eat at the Riverside restaurant each night and definitely be at the bar. I'll wear my PaFlyFish hat!!!!!

Yeah i saw 2 dead bows at shehawken

I'm camping there at soaring eagle from Thurs - Sun

In the past, I did a Catskill Jam. Looks like there's some new blood. Any interest in me putting one together for late September early October?

Kray if I can make the dates I'm in

Andy, I'm in also. By the way, water level is still very low on West Branch, but temperature down to fifty-four. Looking for any positives.

As long as I can make the dates, I'm in.

Im in. Do september, midway through will have isos, stenos, hebes, olives and yellow drakes. The later we wait to do it the more of a chance for psuedos..

It looks like you guys are going to get them cooler temperatures.

LOL sounds like someone's not a fan of #26 olives.

Ok, I'll put something together under the meet up / event section.....but it won't be for 2-3 weeks. Have to see what transpires with releases and reservoir levels.

The temps are way down fortunately

I'm in!

Every year I tell myself I'm going to fish the u del in sept/oct and every year it never happens. If I could only fish for steelhead two weeks out of the year, it would be the last two in sept. Sounds like a lot of fun though.

I would probably be in just to give you a headache.

I've been waiting for you to bust my chops.

At some point here, the Montague gage should require a release...
What's the target number? Temps look ok this AM, but geeze that water is skinny.

Montague formula calls for 1750 minimum. Currently at 1790. It all depends on how muchis let out for power generation from wallenpaupack

Back