Annual Spring Jamboree - May 18-20, 2012 - Seven Mountains Campground

I'm in. And I'll argue everyone's bail for free, but will not pay anyone's bail but my own.

I'd rather "occupy" the Elk Creek cafe!
funny you mention the protest thing, every tues or wed there is an anti war protest in front of the post office in milheim, just across from the brewery. bunch of old hippies living in those hills out there!

I'm coming.

"B) lets burn the hell out of it (reference to all the recent "spot burning" threads these days) hahaha"

Burn em all to hell and let those against us burn in hell too !!!

does anyone else on here play guitar or anything....i will bring my with me but don't want to be playing all night long by myself

Yep. I'll bring a guitar, a banjo, a tin whistle, maybe a set of kitchen pipes (small bagpipes). We'll see!

do you have full size war pipes ???that would be awesome at five in the morning,hahaha

Musicians are definitely welcome. The last few years has included some homespun entertainment that I'd gladly have paid good money to hear.

bikerfish wrote:
I'd rather "occupy" the Elk Creek cafe!
funny you mention the protest thing, every tues or wed there is an anti war protest in front of the post office in milheim, just across from the brewery. bunch of old hippies living in those hills out there!

That's what I've always loved about the place. A little progressive burg in the middle of PA's trout country.

shakey wrote:
do you have full size war pipes ???that would be awesome at five in the morning,hahaha

I used to have a set of highland pipes! Never could get the wind up for them though. I managed to get good enough to play them in a wedding once, and not suck, but that was it. HARD HARD instrument to play!

How about a sax? haha!

I can play a triangle. Ding!

tent site booked. I'll be there Weds-Sun. hopefully get my fishing out of the way before the rest of you bring the rain on Fri.

It is a given that we get reports until Friday at noon.

Do you guys recommend staying at 7 mtns with you guys or just staying with some friends at PSU?

We tend to drink and stay up late. Plan to be there until midnight at least to get to see everyone. So, will you be sober enough to drive off? If not, stay at 7 Ms.

Sas-

I'm dialing up the Martin! look out, I should be good for one round of the Johnny Jump Up!

Jack, I am a mountaineer.... haha but in all seriousness drinking and driving is F'ed up. But thanks, I am just going to book a campsite at 7mtns.

Ok, so whats happening with the "chili" things for the trip? I need to start preparing. Is it gonna be bring what ever you wanna bring? Will it just be a "chili night"?

If you make chili, they will eat.

Just like pulling out a fly box: pull out the chili and a crowd will gather.

Back