3rd Annual PAFF Erie Steelhead JAM - November 11-13 !!!

just a recommendation for the guys that are making the long drive out there... get up EARLY... walk into a spot with a headlight and fish the hr or 2 before sunrise and the first hr of sun up. It can be tough to get motivated after the long drive but in my experience it is well worth it out there. I've had plenty of mornings that have made it worthwhile. Coffee/breakfast can wait for when the fishing gets tougher.

Just a little bump.

If you're planning on attending and you're not on the list, please just make a post that you're coming and what dates you'll be there.

7 weeks will be here before you know it.

My son (TUNA) and I are going to try and make it. If we can we will arrive on Friday evening and stay until Sunday evening. I look forward to meeting some of the people to associate with names on the forum. I read alot of the posts but never really post much. look forward to meeting some fellow flyfishermen.

I'm in Friday evening -Sunday

I might be able to make it up one day. I will be fishing Oak Orchard in NY the weekend before so it might be a stretch to get the wife to let me get two weekends in a row of steelhead fishing.

I just saved a spot at follies, so unless we get 4 feet of snow that weekend, I'll be there camping out.

Here's an updated list.

ryguyfi
trowpa
Tim Robinsin
jay348
Heritage Angler
bowhunter0131
RickinPa
Larissa
albatross
csoult
tracker12
turkey - maybe
shakey
Bruno
JackM
butch645xzm
TUNA
Letaras
bikerfish

If you're not on the list and plan on coming, please make a post in this thread saying so.

double post

stupid slow internet has me double posting all the time lately.

If anyone needs help with getting ready to do some steelhead fishing; tips, equipment, flies, etc, feel free to let me know.

Ryan,
My friend and I are coming next Friday. If you can give us any tips they would be welcomed. Our room is booked and time off work set so we're coming up no matter what.

Any help is appreciated, maybe we could meet up to fish?

Thanks,

Will certainly try to be there. It's looking better, but still not carved in stone.

A bit of bad luck and slow economy is requiring that I withdraw from this years Steelhead Jam. Though I had it workedout but to no avail.

Will definintely be there next year.

Thanks

RickinPa

I'm going to have to play the weekend by ear. I have a full surgery schedule on Friday. I have to take a couple guys out the weekend before, so we'll have to see if I can be extra good and the wife let's me out 2 weekends in a row. I'm not good at extra good....

hey ry, i just saw your list...unfortunately i won't be able to make it up to the NW. the salt jam just made more sense travel/planning-wise. sorry to bail, and i hope its a blast!

I will be there for the 12th and 13th.

ryguyfi wrote:
Here's an updated list.

ryguyfi
trowpa
Tim Robinsin
jay348
Heritage Angler
bowhunter0131
RickinPa
Larissa
albatross
csoult
tracker12
turkey - maybe
shakey
Bruno
JackM
butch645xzm
TUNA
Letaras
bikerfish

If you're not on the list and plan on coming, please make a post in this thread saying so.

Please count me out - have this issue called work. Someone should have warned me about that.

No donuts for Bruno....

I'll update the list. We're about 4.5 weeks out of this event. Still plenty of time if anyone else wants to join.

As of right now it looks like I'll just be coming up on Saturday, but we'll see how much give I can take on the leash.

count me in ...... anyone looking for a roomie that snores and farts lol

flipnfly wrote:
count me in ...... anyone looking for a roomie that snores and farts lol

After sharing a room with flip for 3 nights... bring ear plugs and a gas mask.

HAR HAR

4 weeks left!!!

anyone else planning on attending?

ryguyfi
trowpa
Tim Robinsin
Heritage Angler
bowhunter0131
Larissa
albatross
csoult
tracker12