2015 North Central PA Jam 9/11-9/13

TONS of fishable spots nearby, Les. The closest is probably Lyman Run. Google it. You'll find the road easily from the cabin. As far as the scrapple...I'll PM you.

If anyone wants me to PM you a few spots to fish for Friday, should you arrive after the crew leaves, hit me up in a PM.

Sas

Coming up Thursday evening.

water is still low and warm gents. A little rain came down but did not do a thing for the streams. I have to run to town thurs. morning then should be around all weekend. might even get out to fish if any one is interested

mmmm, scrapple!!!! that will go great with my breakfast casserole!

Raining up in denton hill. Temps dropped. Big streams will suck but small streams look fishable. See you all soon!

radar looks like showers most of this morning at least! woo hooo! more showers for Saturday as well.

sas, need directions to cabin again. I might make it out. have 2 leaking gas tanks in van. not sure if I want to get water in them. waiting for 1 new tank now

I will not be making it after all.

I had 2 unexpected trips to the garage this past week and that wiped me out. Gotta save something for the steelie jam.

Have fun and enjoy what looks like some epic fishing conditions!

You guys had to hit it perfect. I dream of weather like this when I head north.

Well how did the north central Pa jam go guy's? Will there be pics of the fishing and the after fishing festivities? Looking forward to hearing about it.

Yes to pics and stories. Let us all live vicariously.

fish were caught, food was eaten, beer and scotch were drank(yes, even on the stream!!)
it was a great weekend, always one of my favorites, always a great bunch of guys(and gal!), fantastic scenery, wonderful streams, and beautiful wild fish.
friday streams were low, but we hiked, found water, and did good considering the conditions. a steady rain all day saturday made perfect conditions, the brookies were hungry!
pics to follow.

Bet you guys had a blast again this year. Sorry I missed it, the prior events were great!

photos coming. This is one of the most diverse crowds at the jam. GREAT 3 days in the woods.

My first PAFF Jam and it was a BALL. Like going back to my yearly Maine trip, but with everything being new, until the second beer. Such a diverts group with one love. Three different days, streams weather, food, no skunking (all wild fish).
Thank you Sasquatch for setting it up.
Looking forward to next year.
Moosehead_Belle

Hot dog roll french toast. Excellent!

Attachments

• French Toast.jpg
    French Toast.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 6
This fish was down with the plan.

Attachments

• Brook Trout.jpg
    Brook Trout.jpg