Will gas prices stop you?

You have drift boat now right? I'll pull it and cover gas, lol.
On my second drift boat and just added a raft because the water is always low and don't feel like sanding off the bottom of the boat anymore 😁

I'm retired, too. I earned this and I'm going to fish whenever and wherever I want to until my money runs out.

It will make me think more before going, but what is the value of sanity in a world that's gone mad? hehe

Not much. The new Ford SD gets better gas mileage than the RAM I traded in.

Not really. I fish locally most of the time. I can make it to the Poconos and back on a half tank of gas. There will be a few trips up that way. The only long trips I plan to make are a couple up to the Vermont and a trip to NE Ontario in late August. A buddy will be splitting the gas with me on that one so it won't hurt so much.

I stopped traveling to fish as much as I used to in general a couple years ago. It just seems silly for me to sit in the car driving as I go across bridges passing rivers with trout. I'd rather stop driving and fish. If the fish I catch are smaller than they would be if I drove another hour I don't really care.

So the price of gas won't stop me much.

crude prices DOWN nearly $20 a barrels over last two days...:unsure:

Back