Who wants to swap some flies?

Mine are done and will go out tomorrow.

GenCon

Shipping ants in the AM.

Dropped mine in the mail this morning.

Awesome guys, I got louM's in the mail today. I will be on spring break from today until next Sunday so I will update who's flies I received Monday when I get the mail. I will also be headed to Lancaster this weekend as part of my birthday from the gf so I hope to see some of you at the show!

Mine are on there way.

GenCon

Hey guys, sorry but mine might be a day or two late. I got caught up with getting back to work in Louisiana, they will be in the mail tomorrow.

Flies sent

You guys need to post up some pics when you get them I would love to see them all

Flies in mail! Thanks again Pabrookie. Can't wait to see my new flys

Alright guys I just got back to school! I will check for mail Monday, no one is there tomorrow...and will post who's flies I have and don't have although I'm sure it's everyone's. I don't really have anything going on this week so providing I have everyone's in hand by Monday I'll ship them out Tuesday and if not we'll shoot for Wednesday that way they should arrive before the weekend.

Thanks to all who have participated I can't wait to see all the flies!

Well here they are. I figured I would give a bit of background on my flies before everyone gets them. This pattern is called the "Butch Caddis" and was created by Kelly Galloup. It was designed as a fast water Caddis pattern that floats like a cork. I can attest that it does indeed float very well and fishes well also. It can certainly be used in slower waters as well.

Recipe:

Size 12-20 dry fly hook (16 in this pattern)
Medium olive Antron/Zelon yarn for the shuck and underwing
Olive brown dubbing for the body
Elk hair
Centipede legs from mfc

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 3
Good look pattern pabrookie, my flies got shipped Friday and are due to arrive tomorrow.

Sounds good! I have everyone else's and will most likely be able to ship tomorrow then. Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks for running the swap Jordan!
Can't wait to fish the flies!

Flies will be shipped around 2ish today so check the mailboxes Friday!

Can't wait to see all the flies guys! everybody should post pics of fish caught on other peoples flies! Just a thought. I'm sure I'll post a few on this thread!

I definitely will be! They look great

Got my flies today, they all look great, very impressed with my new collection of flies. LouM what did you tie, your tag had no fly attached

Back