mario66pens:
delta_dog:
lv2nymph: RECEIVED
fredrick:
flyfishingNZ: RECEIVED
c_nesbella:
SBecker: OUT

one week left, waiting on 7 parcels.

Guys I have to say. This looks like alot of fun whoth what you are doing. I should have gotten involved. Next time.

GenCon

I'll be finishing mine up this week.

Mine were sent out last Monday you should have them soon.

Well, today is the deadline. Still waiting on a few, I know two of them are in transit, so I'll give it a week or so, and I'll be PMing the others to see whats going down. With any luck, these will be sent back either next Thursday or the following Tuesday.

Mine went in the mail this morning. I ended up having to change patterns as I couldn't find skirts in enough time to meet the deadline. That being said, I ended up going with a Gartside gurgler in tan over white size 4.

easternfly: RECEIVED
dc410: RECEIVED
jay348: in transit
nfrechet: RECEIVED
pro4mance: RECEIVED
leteras: RECEIVED
GRP:
jwb123:in transit
mario66pens: in transit
delta_dog: RECEIVED
fredrick:
c_nesbella:

Mine are likewise in transit, I switched to a tungsten carp carrot, due to material constraints.

just waiting to hear back from GRP and Fredrick, all the rest are here or in transit. With any luck, I'll be shipping these back on Thursday.

sniperfreak223 wrote:
just waiting to hear back from GRP and Fredrick, all the rest are here or in transit. With any luck, I'll be shipping these back on Thursday.

FYI. Don't expect an answer real soon...Fred is whipped. No Fishin'...no Tyin'...just Luvin'

easternfly: RECEIVED
dc410: RECEIVED
jay348: RECEIVED
nfrechet: RECEIVED
pro4mance: RECEIVED
leteras: RECEIVED
GRP: OUT
jwb123: RECEIVED
mario66pens: in transit
delta_dog: RECEIVED
fredrick: ?
c_nesbella: ?

double post...please delete.

It's my considered opinion that when you get marrio's flies go ahead and send them out and be done with it. That is without knowing what the question marks stand for.

I plan on having everything sent out on Thursday. one of the others is now in transit and due here on Wednesday. I'll get them sorted out after work Wednesday night and ship first thing on Thursday.

here's the recipe for the sculpin pattern i submitted

hook: tmc 5263 4-10
weight: lead wire
thread: dark brown uni
tail: olive marabou
body: black lamb/olive angora goat
fins: olive coastal deer, spun & clipped
head: black lambs wool, spun & clipped

Attachments

• 2014-01-28 02.44.31-1.jpg
    2014-01-28 02.44.31-1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
Looks like that'll push some water, cool tie.

flies are sorted and will be going out tomorrow. I'll hold onto addresses for a week just in case the two missing sets come in, if not, I'll discard the addys and give the leftovers to the mod squad.

Back