Warm Water Fly Swap 2013/2014

Thanks for the update Snipe.

They were sent out. You guys should be receiving them shortly.

Sounds good. Thanks again for organizing. Norm

Thanks for putting this together.

Not sure how this happened. After I sent mine out I saw the update that said they were received, so hadn't checked the mail until today. Turns out my flies came back to me. The lady at Staples switched the envelopes I guess and they mailed to me. If you want I can put them in the mail tomorrow, sorry don't know how that happened.

Norm has engineered the first ever fly swap scam. LOL.

It would have been a scam if I got the other flies instead of all mine back, embarrassed as hell right now. LOL

Flies received. NICE ! Great job guys.

Dang, did he drop them at your door. That was quick, fast, and in a hurry. Pro, not your fault don't sweat it.

Got mine today too. What a great looking set of flies. Awesome job by everyone. Sorry to hear about your deal Norm. Thanks Snipe for all your time in organizing it. It was a great experience for my first fly swap.

Stupid posty man's probably fishing mine right now! :-o JK, I want to see um.

pro4mance wrote:
It would have been a scam if I got the other flies instead of all mine back, embarrassed as hell right now. LOL

That was my bad, for some reason my brain got you and delta_dog confused, and by the time I figured it out it was too late to edit. I have your set on the side and I'll just divvy up your flies to the other swappers and foot the cost. Again I apologize.

Or you could just PM me your addy and I'll send your set out, either way it's no trouble for me.

Lol....I was wondering why my flies took so long.

I remailed them this morning. Sniper PM coming your way

i received the swap flies.

some with tags, most without.

hard to know what and from who.

thanks for hosting

Received mine as well on sat. Excellent work here as always.

Now the snow just needs to wrap it up.

Alright, flies arrived today. Very nice tying everyone. Looking to get em wet! Thanks again for putting this on Snipe.

Couldn't resist
wwswap_zpsccf63c54.jpg

Nice work w/ the pic there. These flies got me dreaming of warmer days...

Attachments

• mcl.jpg
    mcl.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 4
Jack your missing one. I can't wit to use that for LM.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Back