The Evening Rise Flyshop - Lancaster, PA

troutslammer wrote:
i am sorry you guys couldn't cash in on someones misfortune. Maybe next time.

Who's misfortune are you refering too?

peace-tony c.

troutslammer wrote:
i am sorry you guys couldn't cash in on someones misfortune. Maybe next time.

hmmmm lets see. This shop was running a "huge" sale at a whopping 20% off. That is not a "huge" sale. That, along with the money they spent on advertising, is what they should have been doing to stay in business. That and leveraging their relationship with Hardy. Hell Tco had a 51% off groupon deal via viral marketing the same day these guys had the fat 20% off. I was much happier taking advantage of tco's misfortune

jdaddy do you own a business ? If not then no more criticizing someone els'e business practices , grow some gahoonas and start one. Hind sight is 20/20 !!!

troutslammer wrote:
jdaddy do you own a business ? If not then no more criticizing someone els'e business practices , grow some gahoonas and start one. Hind sight is 20/20 !!!

LMAO!!!!!!!! That made me LOL

Edit: I just reread this post and LOL'd again!

troutslammer wrote:

That sounds hard and risky with little upside potential. Am I right?

jdaddy wrote:
That sounds hard and risky with little upside potential. Am I right?

Sex with animals? There's no time, man!

just as i thought u never owned one and know nothing about business ownership therefore you should refrain from telling others how to run a business

troutslammer wrote:
just as i thought u never owned one and know nothing about business ownership therefore you should refrain from telling others how to run a business

out of curiousity what kind of business do you run?

Um I think j dizzle does own his own fairly successful business! Don't expect 20% off from him though!

What the hell, lol.
This is fantastic.
*shakes finger* Jdaddy, you better not be tellin' people how to run a business... haha.

it doesn't matter if i own a business or not. I wasn't giving advice to anyone on how to run a business. All i said was if you don't own a business then don't tell others how to run theres. Kinda like telling someone how to fly a plane and you never flew one before !

They've run a fly shop since 1985. So they provided goods and services to flyfishers for about 26 years. Thanks to Nick and Bev!

troutslammer wrote:
it doesn't matter if i own a business or not. I wasn't giving advice to anyone on how to run a business. All i said was if you don't own a business then don't tell others how to run theres. Kinda like telling someone how to fly a plane and you never flew one before !

So if I own a business and it's successful then you will shut up?

jdaddy wrote:

Reselling Cabelas bargin cave leaders isnt't a bisiness.

I am still waiting on troutslammers rebuttal, this thread is funny as schnit.

LRSABecker wrote:
I am still waiting on troutslammers rebuttal, this thread is funny as schnit.

I see you are now Jdizzle's biggest fan boy. Did you at least let ED down easy?

by gfen on 2011/6/12 10:13:11

Quote:

jdaddy wrote:

Reselling Cabelas bargin cave leaders isnt't a business

JDizzle and I made smore's the other night, we burnt a piece of wood that he thought he had to save but we could not figure out why............

Redsun wrote:
JDizzle and I made smore's the other night, we burnt a piece of wood that he thought he had to save but we could not figure out why............

Don't be trying to stir up trouble, besides I've got another dozen logs in my garage.

Redsun wrote:
I see you are now Jdizzle's biggest fan boy. Did you at least let ED down easy?

Huh? As I see it, Sparky is lucky to have jdaddy as a friend. The whole wader sharing thing is a bit TMI, though. :lol:

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Huh? As I see it, Sparky is lucky to have jdaddy as a friend. The whole wader sharing thing is a bit TMI, though. :lol:

Just use protection, you never know what sort of things he might pick up in another man's waders.

gfen wrote:
Just use protection, you never know what sort of things he might pick up in another man's waders.

Women's waders. :lol:

'Nuff said.

Back