Steelhead swap?

no pic posting here my fly is a secret weapon and could break international treaties and warrant sanctions but it was not purchased ..... and as g-fen reminded me i didnt tie for the mods but i dont think they'll miss this one little swap im usually good at that

I will have my flies in the mail probably tomorrow.

Flip,

Are you out poaching blue ****atoo again for the feathers...can't wait to see them...

Heard the zoo was missing a few exotics.

Boss

you should hav got them today or tomorrow they arent anyhting special but steelhead flies its a nice easy effective tie they are in a brown tin with the weirdest picture on it you will ever see trust me ......

have a blue & gold macaw and a scarlet macaw&
a rosey breasted ****atoo
never saw a blue ****atoo
would be cool though

he was kidding i dont poach exotic birds

For the record...I was absolutely kidding...sorry...

no need to call out 60 minutes...

Sorry about that Flip...flies arrived today and yes...interesting tin...

Boss

I can attest that those flies are what I'm making them out to be we had a total of15 hookups on elk yesterday on elk yesterday and 10 landed using nothing but that fly

Boss steb I have my flies packaged. Will have them at the post office tomorrow morning. You should receive them within a day or so after that.

I have half a dozen more to tie tonight. I'm gonna try to finish them and get them out tomorrow.

I am going to try my best to get mine out this weekend.

mine will hopefully be out by thursday

Mailed mine today. I did an emerald shiner chasing a free floating salmon egg. I call it Lego my eggo.

SBecker wrote:
I am going to try my best to get mine out this weekend.

Same here.

Work killed me this past week, and I ran out of some materials on top of it. Planning on stocking-up this week and getting these out.

Had exactly 20 beads! whew! Sorry mods, no ties for you this time. Mine are hitting the mail tomorrow.

Flies are looking awesome. Mine are done and ready to be repackaged. Thanks for trying to stay onthis.

Being reshipped as soon as they all get here.

Boss

mine are being finished today. you should have them this week.

Sorry for the delay

As are mine. Should finish them up today, get them in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

Mine left the mailbox yesterday morning.

mine are done, but i forgot the return envelope this morning so theyll ship tomorrow AM. sorry for the delay

2012-10-22_07-20-20_829.jpg

Back