Steelhead swap?

D

dubthethorax

I'm too lazy to host one, but if anyone else feels like doing it, I'd love to jump in. It's almost that time....

Was thinking the same thing, Bwo swap is nearly finished. I'm in the mist of a job transfer, but can still host if no one offers. I'm in either way.

JH

i could join in but not host

Did the steelhead thing once last year...hoping to (at least) double that record this season.

Count me in if this one happens.

Dub, want me to tie Psycho Princes if I join? Lol

Hi All:

Funny I was getting steelhead itch and started tying flies. I would host unless FFJ wants it. Basic rules...I am in for lightning bug...yes it is a steelhead fly...

Flip, I think you tied bunny leeches...absolutely killer. Daughter caught her first Steelhead on your grey bunny leech..

I am in either as host or as participant...no sweat either way...

Boss

sweet. I'll let you guys sort out the hosting, but I'm in. :)
Becker- go for it.

(For those un-aware of Becker's Psycho Princes...I lost a 20+ inch rainbow on the Yuba River in Northern California over the weekend on one)

I'm in - Royal Coachman Hairwing - you'll like it, i promise.

we need to deadline it soon, or at least for mid oct i guess.

boss im glad to know my bunny leeches work well especially for a first catch! i still havent lost your slumpbuster and it is used as just that a slump buster awesomeflies !
this year im on for the beadheadsupersecretkillerfinnishraccoonandflashfly or as a call it the bhsskfr&ff for short no that's not a typo lol its an emerald shiner pattern

mid october sounds fine the tribs wont have water til then anyways

So here are my thoughts...

Deadline is October 8...I know that is early but always get a few late. If we could get them all on time...I should be able to mail no later than the weekend and you guys have them around the 15th.

I would say cut it off around 13 guys...bakers dozen.

I have:
Boss_steb
Flip
Uenanhedron
Dub
Jay348
FFJ
Becker

By my count that leaves 6 spots left. Should be fun. Sign up or miss out...your choice...

Boss

Add Leteras...5 spots left

Wet is in...4 spots left...

Going to get mine tied this weekend.

Boss

Would everyone be ok with tying two flies for each participant? That would be a total of 26, plus whatever you wanna donate for the mods/organizer. I hate getting one great fly, and then getting it snagged in the Salmon River. It's always nice to keep a backup for reference.

Or everyone could post a photo and materials list for their flies....

I'm easy either way

I like more...more is always better but not sure how everyone feels about this.

Swanson is in...3 Spots left!

Jerry

You're going Steelhead fishing and then swapping fish? What that about?

Back