Pocono Newbie Jam - Fall Edition

SBecker wrote:
The problem for you, is I will be parking you in some obscure place, where you belong. Possibly the swimming area of Beltzville?

I hear a lot of fine looking ladies frequent the swimming area, so don't knock it.

Aducker wrote:
It's on my schedule. I'll know as it gets closer for sure. I'll be bringing shrimp again. :-D

SBecker wrote:
Mmmmm and hopefully Auducker can make it as well. Shrimp and wine, geez midaswell start purchasing Orvis crap.

Bring some that have to be pealed - Shane's looking for something to do that day.

PoconoPaul wrote:
SBecker wrote:
The problem for you, is I will be parking you in some obscure place, where you belong. Possibly the swimming area of Beltzville?

I hear a lot of fine looking ladies frequent the swimming area, so don't knock it.

Us locals know where the best looking girls go to swim at Beltzville. It's not the swimming area.

SBecker wrote:
PoconoPaul wrote:
SBecker wrote:

Us locals know where the best looking girls go to swim at Beltzville. It's not the swimming area.

you mean that stripper bar down in Slatington :-D

By the way, who's bringing a grill for 10/6? How may people comin?

Ran into Ken Meade last Friday, Tratorria 903.

PPAul wrote:

you mean that stripper bar down in Slatington
So you weren't lying when you PM'd me and said drinks and dances are on you?

All in

Uhhm there is no club in Slatington. If there was, I still wouldn't want to go to it.

I would love to go to the state college gathering if it happens n work alows(propertymanager apartments, any time I plan chit breaks... I love my job)...

But yeah if state college happens I'm gonna try my best to be there. Or if any one closer to the state line/Erie area that's even better and just an inside tip salmon creek was just stocked with brookies on the 6th...

Thanks DJ

40 gallons of homemade wine ready to drink on the stream. Gonna bottle them up this weekend.

SNJChef wrote:
40 gallons of homemade wine ready to drink on the stream. Gonna bottle them up this weekend.

Afterward when someone asks how we did we can say we got skunked...with the caveat that we weren't referring to the fishing. I hear Becker's a lightweight so you'll want to make sure someone's there to keep him to a limit.

haha homemade wine is some strong stuff so watch out. I am sure becker can handle it

Listen, if we get skunked on the Po, I will get smashed and go swimming below the spillway. Water should be 50 degrees then.

SBecker wrote:
Listen, if we get skunked on the Po, I will get smashed and go swimming below the spillway. Water should be 50 degrees then.

Video. Yep.

I should know soon if I am going to head to Chitown for the UM-ND game. Should I show up, to show my gratitude to Shane for hosting this event I am bring a signed Ronaldo Jersey for him cause I know he’s a fan

Should we get a roll call going?

It's looking better for me at this point that I'll be able to be there in some capacity. I'd say 70/30 at this point, up from 50/50.

Roll call and what you are bringing. Also, not saying we will be staying at the Po. It most likely will be a general meeting place and then we will split and gather again for lunch/dinner.

I will bring hotdogs and rolls.

Is the idea to fish all day or just morning or just evening? From what I'm "learning" it may be better to fish late afternoon into evening in the fall.

I'm not sure this has been decided so I thought I would bring it up and ask. If I had a preference I would meet for lunch and then break up and fish the afternoon/evening. If it's an all dayer that's fine too.

I just want to make sure I am at the meeting place before we break up into groups whatever the plan is.

For October 6th:
Sunrise: 7:00
Sunset: 18:30

I'm going to try to make it.

I will be there for a long weekend.

Ok, here is a list of all that have made mentioned of coming. More are always welcome.

Volks-
Paparise-
Stagger-
SNJChef- Wine and other goodies
Aducker- Shrimp
PhilC-
FPike-
JayMason-
Sroach-
Swattie-
Docsab-
GRP-