PAFF Annual Spring Jamboree 2010

Shakey, you need a side car for that bmw....lol

hmmmmmmmm.that WOULD do it!

ryguyfi wrote:
As long as it's ready before the fish start rising I'll be there too! Can't wait. I've started tying a few new patterns for the JAM. Looking forward to it already!

9 more weeks.

What's the earliest anyone has record of the Green Drakes coming? Possiblility of them being there during the JAM?

ryguyfi

The coffee will be ready early. I usually set the alarm for around 5:00, turn on the big pot(takes awhile) and may go back to sleep for awhile.(maybe)

Don't worry the coffee will be ready early!

PaulG

Just because the coffee is ready at 6am....does not mean that I am ready at 6am. So keep your coffee dinking to a low rumble elst you'll wake the princess and I needs my beauty sleep.

This sounds like a great time. I am trying to get my fishing buddy to go with me. Fishing, drinking, sitting around a camp fire and hearing all the stories. All of which I need a little practice with.

maurice wrote
Just because the coffee is ready at 6am....does not mean that I am ready at 6am. So keep your coffee dinking to a low rumble elst you'll wake the princess and I needs my beauty sleep.

he's right he does need the beauty sleep...

MotoLappa wrote:
This sounds like a great time. I am trying to get my fishing buddy to go with me. Fishing, drinking, sitting around a camp fire and hearing all the stories. All of which I need a little practice with.

Yeah, I guess its a good time...if you like that sort of thing..."Fishing, drinking, sitting around a camp fire and hearing all the stories." ;-)

Submitted my request for 8 days vacation (May 19-26). I checked with all the other managers to make sure they didn't already submit requests for that time frame. None did, but one is going away the week before and another the week after...so barring any unforeseen problems (and in my job there are many), I'll be coming up Wed. night and staying until Tues. (that gives me a day to recuperate ;-)

peace-tony c.

tocar wrote:
Submitted my request for 8 days vacation (May 19-26). I checked with all the other managers to make sure they didn't already submit requests for that time frame. None did, but one is going away the week before and another the week after...so barring any unforeseen problems (and in my job there are many), I'll be coming up Wed. night and staying until Tues. (that gives me a day to recuperate ;-)

peace-tony c.

Tony

Thats great, thats the longest you were ever able to stay!

PaulG

I'll be up on Saturday to drink up all your coffee, eat all your beef jerky, and disapear onto the stream.

No I'm sure I'll have my own beef jerky and some empty Rutter's coffee cups in my truck by the time I get there, I really hate it when I go on a long fishin' trip drinking coffee all the way there.
You get your waders on and then you have to **** really bad when your get to a good hole.

one word... catheter

Looks like I'll be able to come up Friday and stay till Sat. night. Are there still tent sites.

I got a propane stove and lantern that haven't been used in at least a year and a half, maybe I'll brew up some instant camp coffee. I got an Ovation Applause guitar I can bring if anyone wants to play it.

If you see some idiot standing in the creek, in waders, holding a big camera, that'd be me.

I don't think there's any issues with getting a tent site. Just call up Rudy and he should help you make reservations and save you a spot.

OK Im in. As long as I can ger a tent site. I will be calling this week to see if I can take care of it. A buddy of mine are coming up on Friday and staying till Sunday afternoon. Being from Lancaster, I will bring a case of Lancaster Brewing Company beer for all to share.

Moto

Hemlock has lots of tent site, won't have any problem there. I would call just to let him know your coming!

PaulG

Paul,

Posted on: Today 3:31

your either out late or up awful early!! I don't think I've seen 3:31 am in person!

bikerfish wrote:
Paul,

Posted on: Today 3:31

your either out late or up awful early!! I don't think I've seen 3:31 am in person!

Sorry to say I was up early!

PaulG

Ok it official. I called the campgrounds owners today and talked to Anne. She took my name and added my buddy Todd and I to the list. A short time later I got a call from Rudy just to let me know that he added to the list. They are very nice people on the phone. He asked if I have been there before and I told him no. He said it looks like there is a pretty good list and hopefully we will have good weather. Very pleasent people. Anyway cant wait till May. We will be coining up sometime Friday morning and leaving sometime Sunday afternoon.
Will L

Looking forward to meeting all the first-timers. Don't be shy. Look for people in and around the pavilion beginning Friday afternoon. There will be a crowd that begins to gather around or just after dark. Come up and introduce yourself.

More Information Here

Im thinking of coming down for the first time. how much do they charge for a tent site. i might get a tent that fits in my truck . but will prob bring the wifes car its about a 3 hr drive for me not a trip for the truck at 13 mpg. lol coming form erie what is the best way to get there from i80

Anyone who is on the fence, don't sweat it. You can always just show up if you have a tent. There are always tent spots. Better yet, bring someone with you and split the $17/night fee.

http://hemlockacrescampground.com/rates.html

there are directions on the site as well.

Back