PAFF Annual Spring Jamboree 2010

Thursday evening through Sunday for me

Totally playing it by ear, I can't be sure of anything really.

I'll be there Friday night, Saturday night and maybe Sunday night...Will fish some Monday on the way home (Spruce/LittleJ) if I stay.

I'm there Friday to Tuesday. Looking forward to a geat time as always.

Friday mid morning until Sunday morning for me.

Boyer

While people are weighing in on their stay, let me mention on Friday between about 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM I am going to try to be at the Pavilion to set it up. Boy, I could use a few strong backs. Fish don't rise then anyway. If you can spare the time, stop by.

JackM wrote:
While people are weighing in on their stay, let me mention on Friday between about 2:30 PM and 4:30 PM I am going to try to be at the Pavilion to set it up. Boy, I could use a few strong backs. Fish don't rise then anyway. If you can spare the time, stop by.

I'll try to be there to lend a hand. I should be getting into town by around then so I can get settled in, help set up, then hit Penns for a few hours. I hate to volunteer Bruno, but I think he should help, too. :-D

Boyer

Jack,
I'll be there on Fri afternoon to help.

If I can attend this year, I'll be arriving Wed. late afternoon and staying until Mon. or Tues. (weather dependent).

Jack, I'll be happy to lend a hand, but under one condition...you and I get to toss a line together. It seems every jam I've attended, we've conversed around the fire ring, but have never been on the same water at the same time. Maybe we can remedy that this year.

peace-tony c.

Jack,

I will also be there to help, but only if I get a turn on your Green Drake "machine."

Jack,

Making plans for Thursday night through Sunday. Glad to help out on Friday afternoon. Should be a great weekend. Thanks for leading in the organization.

Dave

Thanks. 4-6 guys would be plenty. Of course, the more that do stop by, the quicker we can be done and get on with the day.

Maybe i will get to meat all youz for once. By the way i have a big coffee creator if i come.

I should be there late friday morning, and be there through Sunday eveningish. Pending the weather of course lol. Groove790 will be joining me.

Sounds like I will have plenty of company, as long as we have people, I'll make us coffee for the morning gathering!

PaulG

I think I might try to come. This sounds like fun.

Just a question- What would require being "setup"?

Still have not search for the name tags- I will look. Or has someone got that covered?

Just a thought- but to me it seems that most people want to fish and BS which leaves little time and energy for anything else. Not trying to be a raincloud but you might want to ask in some polls what people would like to take part-in before much time and energy are used. Then again it could rain.

I'm in for the fishing/drinking/bsing thing. that's a complete weekend in my book, but to each his own! I do like the jam jam session idea. music is always good. as for any speakers or presentations, maybe do it in the morning during breakfast/coffee, leaving the afternoons and evenings free for fishing. just a thought.

biker,

"the jam" as I know it at least, is a night time gathering. While we are all in the same area, the fishing is done in small, independent groups. We reconvene after dinner to drink and socialize. That's usually when the speakers seem to work best, as everyone's there. The morning gatherings are much smaller, and much more informal. The gathering goes into the wee hours, but the speakers are usually earlier in the night. It doesn't interfere with fishing.

Back