Meat Box Swap

LRSABecker wrote:
Correct, but there are no lines at the.bowmanstown post office.

I was gonna write her a letter in the box I sent to you, but decided that it might just be going too far and threw it away.

Meh, would not have bothwered me. She hears crap about me all the time.

ugh...my ill-equipped post office only had awkwardly huge boxes this morning. hoping to try the next closest one tomorrow morning. sorry for the delay.

Will finish mine up tonight and hit the post office tomorrow.

flyfishermanj wrote:
Drews,

I can't wait to try that fly out on Meadow Run!! As with all the ones received thus far!

JH

Hope they work for everyone! Water do low here on potter county my fishing may be over till Montana trip in aug! I'll be taking all these streamers with me I'll let everyone know how they work. Thanks to all who helped out the depth of my streamer box for the trip!

Got some Butt Monkeys in the mail today!!

JH

Peanut Envy mailed out today.

jay,

Flies are here!

JH

Ok, sorry for the delay. Works been crazy for me. I got mine in the mail this afternoon. I will assume that the holiday will most likely slow it down. Sorry once again. Cant wait to see everyones work!!

Ok, thought I mailed mine, but I came home from work and there was a package from J. I sent my flies to myself in the SASE instead of sending them to J. Will resent tomorrow. Hopefully they don't come back to me this time. I'm an idiot.

GRP wrote:
Ok, thought I mailed mine, but I came home from work and there was a package from J. I sent my flies to myself in the SASE instead of sending them to J. Will resent tomorrow. Hopefully they don't come back to me this time. I'm an idiot.

ha ha! I came very close to crossing up the 2 addresses. I was rushing because there was a decent sized line building behind me. I caught myself at the last second.

GRP, they have arrived!

JH

How about mine, I sent them Friday.

flyfishermanj wrote:
GRP, they have arrived!

JH

I'm glad they made it to you and not me this time.

LSRA, no not yet

Mooney, yours have arrived.

JH

ffnj, how many tiers are you (we) waiting on? It is 10 days past the deadline and I will be bassn this weekend.

B

10 of 12 are in, no chance they will be out this week.

JH

Are we sure that J is going to receive LRSA's flies in the mail? Doesn't LRSA's mailman like to steal flies?

Honestly I am pretty pissed off. I really just do not understand what the hell is going on. They were sent out last Friday and should have been received by now. Ya know, having my sulphurs lost in the mail was one thing, but 15 articulated zoo cougars? That just is unbearable. I already informed fly, that if he does not receive them soon, to just drop me from the swap. I am just disgusted with this, because the reason I wanted in on this swap was to fill a streamers meatbox. Hell, I came up with the meatbox idea! Really, I am sorry guys.

Back