Manor Hotel! Slate Run

M

maxima12

You boys and you know who you are! The Manor and Slate boys! You have it all! I will put this to test! The boy's, Manor Hotel, A rosey blond by the name of Robin, waitress. Give a good tip and I will send leaders. Give better, I will meet you! And a new beginning begins.

At this point, with big rollers, i would turn on" Turn of the century,by Yes!

The big feel, the feel of alive, the feel of free, you will have a hard time finding me, i dont think i have a #. Never liked #'s. Ask , Robin, in time it will happen.

She has no idea! Just ask "best stuff in world, Eat this rattler if you want to be Mt. men.

thought of another, Sominance and Sudmission, blue oyster cult. Yep , Good being me!

Does this matter, Yes, just 1 inch of thousands and thousands of yards. To forget, I am the fool. My big loss, my loss never to think of again.

yep, take a good look of your fishing pleasure! X that spot and look around! Not too bad for a trip! We fish it all were close, The boys. not so close, Most locals, no time, the birds that fly, forget it! Long , Long, from east and west"

Tom, up the pipe, you did the best of best! Always wanted to go home! Well, maybe we go home together,

yep, together, , I pray for new world! Before old , drowns me!

Don't eat the brown acid.

Too late . . .

Don't fret, Maxi. Poets are often not appreciated in their time. :)

I just wasted my time...

I wish I could explain it but then again,

Maybe not.

Here I thought this was going to be some good fly fishing discussion. Go figure...

Can we get an out of mind topic just for these adventures?

Is this the twilight zone?

Welcome to the Hotel California.

I love maximas positive attitude, but still i got to wonder if he needs serious help.
We all have gone into silly rants on this forum but sometimes these posts remind me of dementia.
Im not trying to be joking or insulting like some on here.

I have serious concerns

Sal,
I am afraid you might be right. I am sorry for making a couple of sarcastic posts on a couple of maxima's previous threads.

(Of course, my wife and granddaughter tell me I'm the one who needs a lot of help.)

Maxima is making and selling leaders.

He's having fun fishing with friends.

I'd say he's doing alright.

His posts are different than what most people write, but James Joyce's writing was also unusual and he is considered to have been a literary genius.

Here's an example of stream of consciousness writing from James Joyce's Ulysses:

a quarter after what an unearthly hour I suppose theyre just getting up in China now combing out their pigtails for the day well soon have the nuns ringing the angelus theyve nobody coming in to spoil their sleep except an odd priest or two for his night office the alarmlock next door at cockshout clattering the brains out of itself let me see if I can doze off 1 2 3 4 5 what kind of flowers are those they invented like the stars the wallpaper in Lombard street was much nicer the apron he gave me was like that something only I only wore it twice better lower this lamp and try again so that I can get up early

I like Maxi's writing much better than that. His writing has references to trout fishing and PA streams etc. that I'm familiar with.

troutbert wrote:
Maxima is making and selling leaders.

He's having fun fishing with friends.

I'd say he's doing alright.

His posts are different than what most people write, but James Joyce's writing was also unusual and he is considered to have been a literary genius.

Here's an example of stream of consciousness writing from James Joyce's Ulysses:

a quarter after what an unearthly hour I suppose theyre just getting up in China now combing out their pigtails for the day well soon have the nuns ringing the angelus theyve nobody coming in to spoil their sleep except an odd priest or two for his night office the alarmlock next door at cockshout clattering the brains out of itself let me see if I can doze off 1 2 3 4 5 what kind of flowers are those they invented like the stars the wallpaper in Lombard street was much nicer the apron he gave me was like that something only I only wore it twice better lower this lamp and try again so that I can get up early

I like Maxi's writing much better than that. His writing has references to trout fishing and PA streams etc. that I'm familiar with.
Literary genius. Not in my mind. Looks like James Joyce Ulysses should have paid more attention in English class. That is one long drawn out sentence and the grammar is horrible!

OK, how about this famous piece by Lewis Carroll?

It's not EXACTLY like "Manor Hotel! Slate Run" by Maxima, but...well, you be the judge.

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

“Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!”

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought—
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!