Lancaster Fly Fishing Show: 3-4 Mar 2018

Dave_W

Dave_W

Staff member
The FF Show will be on March 3-4th. Cost for an adult is $15.

Breakfast at the Neptune Diner anyone?

FF Show

I plan to be there since I live about 5 miles right up the road from the Neptune Diner.

Thinking about going this year. If I do I can definitely make it out breakfast.

See you at the Neptune.

I'll be there but will miss breakfast due to setting up the booth. Be sure to stop by and say hi!

I'll be there Sunday to pick up my new boat. Pretty excited.

Will try to make it to the diner...looming forward to it!

Kray: NEW BOAT?!! Why have I heard nothing about this? What are you doing with your old one?

Sold my boat to a guy from Albany a few months back. Going bigger and a little fancier. I didn't pick color but sent text to 5 people I fish with regularly.....all 5 picked the same color so I went with it. Wasn't my first choice but maybe it'll grow on me.

Hint:. Boat will be the display boat at the Stealthcraft booth. ;)

I warmed up at the Neptune Diner this morning in anticipation of and for the Lancaster Fly Fishing Show for breakfast. I did my best, but I failed.

I Greeked it up by ordering the Gyro Omlette, but failed at being a Pennsylvainia Dutchman. I just can't eat that much food anymore. I might have stood a chance way back when I was a teenager at Camp Hill High School.

The Neptune sounds like a good plan. I'll working on my schedule to make ti happen!

I will do my best to make reservations. I don't know if I can make it happen. The Neptune fills up fast with Amish farmers also working at City Market on Saturdays.

The Amish farmers more than know where to get a good breakfast on Saturdays at City Market in downtown Lancaster.

I am sure that we can get at least two tables in the back room.

Are we talking about Saturday?? Im in if theres room!

Yes - Saturday (although folks can obviously meet Sunday too if they want).

Sorry if I missed it somewhere in the thread , but what time do the breakfast festivities start? May be able to get there.

I wont be able to make breakfast but I will be at the show on Saturday

Back