Issue with licensing website

I'm really not sure about this BUT...

Log back into the site, get past all of the verification stuff and get to YOUR home page and see if a facsimile of the new license you purchased at Walmart shows up there.

IF it does, you can reprint/save that.
Thanks - actually on my home page next to "buy license/permit" there is a box with "purchase history" and all active licenses are listed when clicking on that box. they can be reprinted from there. great call.

Does that include your Walmart license? If so that's a great feature!

one other thing...check the name on an old license. my kid had a number or extra letter or some other character in his name once and we had to fix that before he could into the site in a previous year.
One of times, (yes, times) when I got a speeding ticket, I couldn't produce my license 'cause I left it at home. Later, I got a subsequent citation for NOT having a drivers license because when I gave the cop my name, I didn't remember I used a middle initial on my license. With the antiquated system in use at the time, when he ran my name he couldn't find my driver's license info.

Years later when I had to go to Harrisburg to get a copy of my birth certificate, I legally dropped my middle name so that never happens again as I am sure there may be other speeding tickets in my future... ;)

Excellent!!

Even though I have been buying my licenses on line for as long as they have been available, it's a great feature of the HuntFish PA website that even licenses purchased from agents are on there.

Print AWAY!!!

Back