Fly Swap Fall 2015

Thanks for all the thank yous guys! I promise I am having just as much fun running the swap as you guys are being in it, maybe even a little more!

***UPDATE***

1. dsj12354-Received**
2. LetortAngler- Received**
3. dc410- Received**
4. laszlo- Received**
5. J55tyger88- Received**
6. Kill3ducks1deer- Red midge
7. Volksnurse- Received**
8. melvinp- Received**
9. GenCon- Received**
10. tewart- Received**
11. pmelle- CDC Caddis emerger
12. wzembik- Received**

Here's an updated list for you. I'm gonna go ahead and say to have your flies postmarked by the 16th because the 15th is a Sunday. Thanks everyone so much for participating the flies look good!!!

I sent mine Wednesday, should be there soon

***UPDATE***

1. dsj12354-Received**
2. LetortAngler- Received**
3. dc410- Received**
4. laszlo- Received**
5. J55tyger88- Received**
6. Kill3ducks1deer- Received**
7. Volksnurse- Received**
8. melvinp- Received**
9. GenCon- Received**
10. tewart- Received**
11. pmelle- Received**
12. wzembik- Received**

Alright guys! I have received everyone's flies. I have a test Wednesday then take my GRE's on Thursday and then another test on Friday.....SO....I will be shipping them out on either Saturday or Monday. I will try my best to get them out Saturday but am not making any promises because I am VERY booked with work and school work the next week and a half. I promise I will get them out by Monday at the latest!!

Thank you everyone for participating the flies all look great! I will give you all a confirmation on the day I send them out so start looking for them Tuesday/Wednesday. Happy Turkey Day and more importantly Happy Fishing!!!:)

Good luck with school brookie.Just make sure when you get that dream job its near some good fishing water for your lunch breaks.

Good Luck with the tests and thanks for hosting the swap!

Hello everyone, I did very well on my GRE! So I decided to take a break and organize the flies into baggies to send them back out.

I do have two things to ask...I lost my address list. The one with who is actually who rather than your site name. SO, if everyone could send me via PM or just comment on here their name that would be great. Thanks!

The other thing is I have a red altoids tin that is unidentified. If it is yours just comment so I can get it back to you!

Thanks again everyone for participating and if everyone, or most, can get me their name I should be good to ship them Saturday!

I sent you a pm but it's not showing in my outbox, did you receive it?

I think the altoids tin is mine.

Alright Folks,

Life happened today and I didn't have a chance to get to the post office before it closed due to a test and an unknown work "endeavor" I guess we'll call it. However, all flies are packaged and ready to be sent tomorrow morning first thing!

Therefore, I would probably look for them either Thursday or Friday. I would like to thank everyone one last time for their participation in the swap! All of the flies look great and I cannot wait to try some of them out over my Thanksgiving break. Enjoy the holidays everyone and if a fish is caught on one of the flies post up a pic for us to see!

Tight lines,

JP

Flies have been shipped! Thanks everyone for participating, have a great Thanksgiving! I'll be headed home tonight after class and get in around midnight then to Erie for steelies at 5! Will post pics and maybe someones fly will be the one! Good luck to everyone in any endeavors be it fishing, hunting, or anything else! Thanks!

Thanks again, JP. I'm looking forward to seeing and fishing the flies. Have a great holiday break. Hope you get into some chrome.

Just got my flies! Thanks all and they look wonderful!
Can't wait to fish them!

I also got my flies today. Good job everyone. Some real nice ties there.
Just a note. You should tag your flys so we know who tied what.

GenCon

"Just a note. You should tag your flys so we know who ties what."

Yep. I tagged mine with a small strip of paper noting them for each indivdual. Hope it was able to stay on during the shipping.

Got mine today, great ties everyone.

Joy (very patient spouse) and I were away for the Thanksgiving holiday and our neighbor just brought the mail over a short time ago.

Great looking ties everyone! Can't wait to hit the water with them on Friday and try them out! (I'd go today but Joy has two concerts starting at 1 and running into this evening.)

Thanks to pabrookie94 for hosting this swap and to all the tiers who participated.

Mine arrived this weekend. Thanks for putting this together PAbrookie, all these flies look good everyone. I'm thinking of making a game out of this and spend a day fishing with only these flies, anyone in on the challenge?

Got my flies as well. Nice ties everyone! Thanks for hosting JP!

Back