Fly Swap Fall 2015

pmelle, I am definitely in for that challenge.

Very nice flies everyone...looking forward to getting out with them. Some in the bunch that I have never used...and am enjoying looking them up and reading about them. Tagging them was a great idea....next time!

Thanks Jason for hosting the swap.

Bill

wzsembik wrote:
Very nice flies everyone...looking forward to getting out with them. Some in the bunch that I have never used...and am enjoying looking them up and reading about them. Tagging them was a great idea....next time!

Thanks Jason for hosting the swap.

Bill

My name is Jordan but you're all very welcome!

Alright PAbrookie and anyone else a part of the swap interested in the challenge. here's the rules. 1 day of fishing, any creek to your choosing, fish caught from these flies only will be counted in the challenge. May the rods be ever in your favor! (See what I did there)

Got mine Friday and always some great ties.Going to have to wait to fish them for a week or two trying to get a fresh buck tail for more clousers.Good luck to all and happy holidays.

Just got back in town after a long weekend and my flies were waiting for me. Looks like a great selection of ties. Job well done by all. May be a little while till I get a chance to fish some of them but there sure looks to be some good wintertime patterns in there. I gotta go back through the thread to be sure I have them all ID'd properly. Thanks again - good swap!

Tewart I will be making some room in my streamer box for the strymph pattern looks to hold a lot of promise.Nice work.

Thanks,

They are tied in olive and black also. Good luck in the early spring with white. It has surprised more than once.

Back