Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster PA, 1-2 Mar 2014

Negative. I'm set for the next 5-7 years. Got new boots & wafers over the winter ....... Could use a nice guide jacket though. Anyone interested in buying a kidney so I can stay dry this season?

Let me give you fair warning; I got new wafers and once they got wet they f'ing disintegrated! They were nice too, with that pink filling.

I'm going to be at the show on Saturday. I should be getting there around 10. Not sure if many know me thou. I will have a blue columbia pull over fleace on. I wear glasses.

I have seen the legend Neo launch himself over the side of a drift boat into chest deep water and flip back over the rail all while keeping 99% of his smokes dry. 30 minutes later half naked drying the rest of his awesomeness off. Classic

Krayfish

But they are sooooo 2013! In order to get "Simms Fish-O-Da-Day" on their site...u must have the current brand strategic offers. And then there is that whole part about actually catching a fish...maybe your nephew will catch a fish and you can hold it.

wgmiller wrote:
How will those of us in attendance be able to spot you? Will you be wearing a "Hello, my name is _____ " sticker? :-D

I will pin a picture of Penny Lane on my shirt :roll:

I may run over there tomorrow, thanks.

Unfortunately, I'm out. A bit too much on the plate for this weekend. Have fun folks - post some pics if you care to.
Dave

I'm out fo sure. Though I will be in Lancaster to buy a car.

Welp, I'm gonna make it. :-D

Hey,

I was in, but have a lot going on......I had pre purchased a IF4 ticket, but am not going to be able to use it. If anyone is interested in the ticket I can forward the email of it so you can print it out and attend.

Not asking for anything for it.....just do not want it to go to waste. Will post in the swap forum as well.

What is the IF4 show and is it worth seeing?

Good times this morning at the diner. I think I got to chat w/ just about everyone, although I know there are a few who I missed? Who was the guy in the orange shirt, black vest, and beard, and who was the guy next to Delta Dog?

There were lots of beards!

The guy between me and Dog was k-bob Squatch.

Real good time chatting and meeting a few new PAFFers.

yeah that was me learning about scrapple, fun event. thanks for mentioning it here

I was in red shirt, w/grey beard (usually a sign of wisdom but...)

I lost track of the name of the guy in orange shirt/dark vest/dark beard... someone remind me?

Anyone heading over on Sunday? Would love to meet some people from the boards.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Good times this morning at the diner. I think I got to chat w/ just about everyone, although I know there are a few who I missed? Who was the guy in the orange shirt, black vest, and beard, and who was the guy next to Delta Dog?

Agreed; it was nice to put a few new faces to screen-names, in addition to the ones I've already met. I observed a higher beard ratio among the FFing tables of the diner compared to the other tables. Statistical anomaly or are FFing anglers just a scraggly lot?

Oh snap that was k-bob!? Should have chatted!

Wish I could have made it out today to put some faces with the names around here. I'm heading over tomorrow on my way to work in Philly.

Back