Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster PA, 1-2 Mar 2014

I may join as I would like to meet all of you...

PaulR wrote:
The_Sasquatch wrote:
I'll be glad to take anyone out on the water if they want.

I'd take you up on that offer. I just moved to the area at the end of October and know very little of Lancaster County water.

There are three of us already for Saturday and it's a very small stream, so I think we're tapped out. However, if you're in the area we need to meet up and fish anyway! I know a few streams in the Lancaster/Lebanon area. Swattie is from this neck of the woods, as well, and knows the local streams too.

Is anyone attending the IF4 (film fest) while its in Lancaster?

I'm in for the breakfast, and some fishing too after or before the show if anyone wants to buddy up and fish ?

This is for Saturday March 1st right ?

Cheers

Mark

Ill be at the Vedavoo booth. Come by and say hello. Also to check out our American made gear. See yall there.

I will be at the show, and hopefully IF4 that night as I missed it when it was in NJ. I don't know about the breakfast, but if a few of you are taking time out of the show to hit some water I might be game for that.

I will most likely be the guy walking around in a green yeti hat snapping photos with my DSLR.

I'll be at the show sharing a tying table with Don Bastian. Please come over and say "Hi."

I'll keep an eye on this meeting for breakfast thing. All would depend on where we'll be staying and if I have a vehicle.

Dave R.

I don't want to ruin anybody's plans but remember that Approved Trout Waters are closed beginning March 1. Stay out of the stocky water.

That's why I put a limit on how many people are coming with me. The only open water that I'd want to fish are the small streams in March. The other is closed due to it being an ATW (despite having quite a strong native/wild population)

Id be into breakfast too. Traveling 2.5 hours though. So, it might depend on meetup time.

So, is the plan 7am at the Neptune Diner? Anyone know the addy?

Here's the address:
924 N Prince St, Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 399-8358

7am works for me.

Neptune gets filled up very quick on Saturdays... might want to let them know that you all are coming. I will be going to the park city dinner before the show on the 2nd. if anyone wants to join me.

JVenezia wrote:
Neptune gets filled up very quick on Saturdays... might want to let them know that you all are coming. I will be going to the park city dinner before the show on the 2nd. if anyone wants to join me.

What are they going to do if you call them? Build a PAFF addition? :)

But it is a valid concern - there's not a ton of space there.

Watch it end up being standing room only! I wonder if they allow waders?

I'd be shocked if they are full at 7am.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
We had no problems last year.
This is true we did not, but it does seem like there are going to be quite a few more attending this time.

Back