Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster PA, 1-2 Mar 2014

Heritage-Angler wrote:
John - You talking about these?

I got 'em at the Lancaster Show last year. The Evening Hatch had them. They sold 24 of them in one day.

Flyfisher's Paradise carries them, but they sell out as quick as they come in.

We stopped there on our way home a couple of weeks ago and they still had a supply.

Alright, a plan for breakfast is forming! What time are we thinking to meet up? Whatever works for the masses is ok for me.

I am hoping to make it to breakfast. Maybe we can crowd out a dining hole somewhere? :-D I probably will skip the show but would be happy to show anyone around Lancaster County while you are here.

We're gonna need that whole half of the dinner this year.

Yea we are, maybe we should call and reserve it. :roll: Bet the person on the phone wouldn't know what to say to that!

The earlier the better for me. If I do have to work, I'd have to be here at 8:45am. Maybe that's too early for you guys. I don't know what time the show starts.

I think the show starts at 9:00. I would need to be there by about 8:30 to set up, so an early breakfast works for me too.

What say ye to a 7:30 gathering time?

Bass Pro in Harrisburg carries those hackle tweezers now also, just got a pair a few weeks ago.

Fishidiot wrote:
salmonoid wrote:
What say ye to a 7:30 gathering time?

Sounds like a plan!
Let's do 7am...or maybe I'll just show up at 7am just to make sure I have time to actually eat a breakfast AND chit chat!

Breakfast and some water time sounds good, I have entirely too much fishing gear as it is and it's all new water to me in Amish country.

I'll be glad to take anyone out on the water if they want.

Nice - you guys have now spot burned the Neptune Diner. Probably be a line out the door that morning.

I think we did 7 AM last year and it seemed to work out pretty well.

Sounds like the start of a plan, squatch. How much do you charge?
(he he he) I'll try to finish up the glass blank I bought last year, good motivation.

blueheron wrote:
How much do you charge?
(he he he)
Trouble maker... :roll:

blueheron wrote:
Sounds like the start of a plan, squatch. How much do you charge?
(he he he) I'll try to finish up the glass blank I bought last year, good motivation.

Nothin, but if you want in on the fishing, jump soon! I got a PM from another member about going out, and we're gonna hit up a small "mountain" (Lancaster Co. mountain haha!) stream, so we don't want a huge group going! If you're in, AWESOME! I'll be fishing short glass that day as well!

Where in Lancaster is this held?

The_Sasquatch wrote:
I'll be glad to take anyone out on the water if they want.

I'd take you up on that offer. I just moved to the area at the end of October and know very little of Lancaster County water.

Back