Fly Fishing Show - Lancaster PA, 1-2 Mar 2014

I'll meet you there on sunday Jven

Unfortunately I had to cancel for Lancaster this year due to some family obligations. I'm bummed, and was really looking forward to the breakfast get together. Oh well, such is life. Hope you all have a great time!
Mike.

Sorry to hear that Mike. You'll be missed.

The Lehigh Coldwater Fishery Alliance will be at the show. Anyone who becomes a member will be entered into a raffle to win a Orvis Access Rod and Reel outfit. We will also be giving away coozies and decals Everyone always needs at least one coozie!

So stop on by! See you at the show!

raffle_web_graphic.jpg

FrequentTyer wrote:
Unfortunately I had to cancel for Lancaster this year due to some family obligations. I'm bummed, and was really looking forward to the breakfast get together. Oh well, such is life. Hope you all have a great time!
Mike.
That's a shame Mike, we'll miss ya.

I will be at the show on Sunday. I don't know any of you guys by facial recognition. Is there a time and place I can meet and greet some of you?

Andy

Wasn't sure about my availability until just this week, but I'm free Saturday and can make this.

I know I'm late getting in on this, so just wanted to double check the details...breakfast is SATURDAY morning at 7:00 at the Neptune correct?

I'm free until around noon, so I'll poke around the show a bit after as well, but won't be able to fish.

I will be attending Sunday as well.

Swattie87 wrote:
Wasn't sure about my availability until just this week, but I'm free Saturday and can make this.

I know I'm late getting in on this, so just wanted to double check the details...breakfast is SATURDAY morning at 7:00 at the Neptune correct?

I'm free until around noon, so I'll poke around the show a bit after as well, but won't be able to fish.

Saturday morning at 7AM at the Neptune Diner is the one breakfast gathering.

There may be another gathering Sunday morning for folks coming down Sunday, but I'm not 100% certain about those details.

Thanks salmonoid...bring the stickers if you're gonna be there!

Amish scrapple? My favorite non-kosher vegetable! Paired with Heinz ketchup, or does the Neptune use a foreign brand? 7:00 it is, then the Show. I'll bring tobacco.

Oh sweet! I haven't had a good smoke in a LONG time!

I really hate to say this but my chances are looking slim to go at this point. It might get better by Friday night about three am but we'll see. We do a lot of work for subway here in the area and an inspector came through and dropped a very heavy hammer on ten of the stores so it's night and part of the day work maybe through the weekend. :-( If I make it when you say hello you might have to say it twice. :p I've really been looking forward to this, I hope I can make it.

I'll get up at o dark hundred for scrapple anytime. Save me a seat, but hope to be there about 7:00 on Saturday.

Thank salmonoid for bringing the extra stickers and I will bring some that I have as well.

Cool. I'll be at breakfast, please bring me a sticker!

If anyone is interested in meeting a living legend, I'll be there Saturday. I'll also be carrying several thousand in cash for an uncontrolled shopping spree. This may be the largest gathering of "Andys" in one spot that Lancaster County has ever seen.

If you intend to spit on me, please be accurate as I will have my nephew along.

Anyone confused by sarcasm?

How will those of us in attendance be able to spot you? Will you be wearing a "Hello, my name is _____ " sticker? :-D

wgmiller wrote:
How will those of us in attendance be able to spot you? Will you be wearing a "Hello, my name is _____ " sticker? :-D

According to the brochure I got Krayfish is presenting "Competition Fishing for Carp in the Tulpehocken Creek (Best Tailwater in the East) Using High Modulus, Superfast, Cannon-Like, Graphite Fly Rods Overloaded with 400 gr Sink Tip Lines." Apparently he is assisted in some way by a crazy little Brittany spaniel. I think he's sponsored by Evinrude so he'll probably have one of those cool shirts with the back vent on. :-D

400 grain line? Shows how much you know. Carp'n is almost always done with 350 grain line.

I'll be the guy walking around in a complete NASCAR fire suit. That way I won't stick out like a sore thumb. :-D

WG, I rode in your car during warm water jam a while back. I see it was a memorable experience for you. LMAO. I got a new bright orange TFO lid......might wear that or I'll have on a St Croix had that look like I lent it to and auto mechanic for a year.

Krayfish is a Simms Fanboy...just look for the most Simms stuff...he will be there!

Back